Has anyone boosted a new si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98ITRSWAPEDSI

I just got 2008 si and want to boost it. Something mild very streetable . I just wanted to know if anyone knows someone , or has heard of people boosting new si . Thanks robert

its probably the exact same as boosting an RSX-S .. only difference would be the piping i assume

My buddy has a 2008 Civic Si and found a company that makes custom kits for the Si for around $4k. its comprised mainly of HKS turbo kit parts but the kit is custom fabricated for the new Si's. Although the company isnt very well known or large its a reliable company and i can try and have a name and possibly website for you ASAP.

they make them

Attachments

• jorge-engine-bay-closer.jpg
    jorge-engine-bay-closer.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 2,225
yep.. then you could use the RDX cover to make it look OEM :ph34r: ^^^

Not only HKS produce that turbo kit but also Greddy and yes I've seen one so far from where I'm from.

Some rich kid at our local car show had one it was a 07 but still same shit lol... he was pretty quick he had a performance shop put it in so he couldnt answer any questions lol he just put the recipt in the window lol.... but it was for like 5 grand but he was pushine like 12 psi

he added content... i dont see what is so bad.

sorry guys i didnt know it was old? i was browsing my thread, and it popped up in the similar threads lol. didnt even pay attention to dates.

Back