has anyone corner balanced a 5G civic??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahedau

I am having a friend corner balance my car this weekend. He asked that I get an idea from someone that has done it what the final weights are so we can have a reference point to start from.

Can anyone help?

every car is different man. and your ass in the car is not the same as my ass in the car. even for a starting point, its probably going to be WAY off.

i corner balanced my car
set it up for 60% front 40% rear
50% corner to corner
ended up having a 30lb bias to the left side with me in it (the corner to corner and front to rear is more important than the side to side) depending on your car you might be able to get closer side to side .... but definatly shoot for the 60/40 F/R and 50/50 corner to corner

:werd:
this was mine for my 6g coupe
s3e84e8767231a.jpg

The guy doing this builds 3400# asphalt & dirst track cars. This is his first venture with an import. His price is right [$0] so I thought we'd tackle it together.

sorry to be such a noob but when you say 50/50 corner to corner do you mean left rear 535 and right rear 477 isn't as good as overall 1364 L to 1216 R.

It looks like B16 has it about dead on 60.7% and 39.3% front to rear and 53% and 47% side to side. A driver diet or adding some lead to the right might have made it perfect but I only hope mine turns out that good.

Thanks B16 for the post. keeping in the true spirit of the internet I've printed it out for my own personal gain!! :angel:

Hmm. I'll move my battery to the back right instead of the back center then.

Back