Has anyone done business with......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gocivicls

How has the service been? For me it sucks! I mailed in some parts on the 14th of October and still haven't recieved my the money that was agreed upon.

I told them what I had and they gave me a price. We both agreed and now that they have my parts they want pay me.

Josh Truex is who I have been dealing with.

This is out of an email he responed to me, when I sent a reminder! I never got hasty or impatient. Just wondering If I was getting ripped off!

Qutoe: Josh at DH racing.

I really don't care what's your upset about. I have HUGE ordeals I have to attend to and Im sorry if you're not the priority on my list. I have customers that paid 6 grand for motors that I am finishing up so I think that weighs out a little bit more then the $130-$140 I paid for some damn manifolds and a flywheel. Im thoroughly pissed off, so I am blowing up like this now. I dont have access to paypal DAVE DOES, so if you want to bitch at someone call his home phone.

ummmm...... the rule when you sell something is you get your money FIRST, then you ship it to them :roll:

i really wish i could email some of my customers at work like that. that would OWN. some of them act like we've got nothing better to do than to take care of their job.

damn... i was gonna send in 3 non-OBD B16 mani's friday, but he said he would pay me for them first
i am gonna make sure he does...

Well dang, that's no way to treat a customer, no matter what they're spending. A customer's a customer.
He could have at least FAKED some manners there... :)

I'm kind of in the same boat but I'm waiting to get my part. I paid over a month ago and I'm gonna be pissed if I'm out 515 bucks w/ no suspension. Its www.banks-performance.com If I dont hear back from him by tomorrow I'm cancelling and having my credit card company go after him. I dont know what else to do. :rant:

Originally posted by DarkHand@Nov 5 2003, 06:29 PM
Well dang, that's no way to treat a customer, no matter what they're spending. A customer's a customer.
He could have at least FAKED some manners there... :)

The customer is aways right!

Originally posted by preluderjs@Nov 5 2003, 08:13 PM
I'm kind of in the same boat but I'm waiting to get my part. I paid over a month ago and I'm gonna be pissed if I'm out 515 bucks w/ no suspension. Its www.banks-performance.com If I dont hear back from him by tomorrow I'm cancelling and having my credit card company go after him. I dont know what else to do. :rant:

I wish everyone took care of their customers like Summit Racing for example. You order a part and pay for it, then it is on your door step with in a couple of business days.

When he sends my money, I will let him know how I feel, but until then I will stay calm.

I just wanted to worn others!!!!

Josh just emailed me and said he sent the money via paypal.........I checked, its not there so he either can't spell or he is lying.

I just want my money!!!!! :rawr:

Originally posted by gocivicls+Nov 5 2003, 10:02 PM-->
preluderjs
@Nov 5 2003, 08:13 PM

I wish everyone took care of their customers like Summit Racing for example. You order a part and pay for it, then it is on your door step with in a couple of business days.

When he sends my money, I will let him know how I feel, but until then I will stay calm.

I just wanted to worn others!!!!

Wait he ordered a part, and you sent it to him...before he sent you the money? how is that his fault?!? <_<

I read over it again and He is the customer...so therefore HE'S right by your own words.

I'm confused by this thread and why you're mad at him.

I don't know about you guys, but if I was selling something, its like, I send them the part after I get the money via paypal.

I never send the part before I get cash, that would be just bad policy.

There is no layaway over the phone/internet, etc is there?

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 6 2003, 07:04 PM

Wait he ordered a part, and you sent it to him...before he sent you the money? how is that his fault?!? <_<

I read over it again and He is the customer...so therefore HE'S right by your own words.

I'm confused by this thread and why you're mad at him.

Well to get to the truth, he offers it on his web site. He did not order a part from me. Try reading the post again.

This is what it says:
"We buy Parts"
So I am still the customer. I have learned through this experience not to trust anyone, even the big names like DH-racing.

Back