has anyone seen?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

has anyone seen or heard of a jacked up crv/elment/pilot? you know with a lift and big tires? just wondering

i would not even begin to put larger tires/wheels much less a lift on this pos'

The drivetrain would snap in half like a pretzel on the first obstacle

yeah, I don't really think they would be strong enough to handle that and I don't think that Dana makes axles for those cars....

i am thinking more in the line of a everyday element that can go off road and hold its own. i think it would be neat.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 13 2003, 10:23 AM
i am thinking more in the line of a everyday element that can go off road and hold it own. i think it would be neat.

your car has a tailgate, that's as redneck as honda get's :D

I always wanted to see a lifted civic, I mean huge. Like a 24 inch lift on 44 in. Superswampers. Of course a whole bunch of stuff would be needed, but just be dumb, if I had the money I would do it. Put a Flowmaster exhaust on it, have trucks look at me like a dumbass. So instead of them trashing imports, look I can lift it like your POS domestic. Stupid idea I know, but I was high when I thought of it, and it was funny at the time. :)

:werd: They kill gas mileage too.

By going from the stock tires to 30.5x10 bfgoodrich t/as killed my dad's gas mileage from 15 to 12 in his 2002 HD 2500.

---------------------
On a side note, I'm planning on buying in the next 2 years or so a vehicross. BAD ASS!!!!!

81it-med.jpg

WTF, are you sure that right. Did he adjust his ecu for the larger tires? 30.5x10.5 aren't that big. Shit my zr2 has a little bit bigger tire than that.

Back