has enyone made a obd0 to obd2 harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c crx

ok just got my gsr motor 2 day ago and i dont want to waste a 100 buck buying the harness so can eny one tell me that they made one of these if yeah can some tell me how to make one that thing has hella wires

You can make one, it takes the right plugs, wiring manuals for both the donor car and the car the motor is going in, and a LOT of time.

Believe me if you can pick up a harness for $100, it is worth it, over making one, unless you have oodles of patience, and time.

don't bother. meet half way. convert the ecu to obd1, and the motor electronics to obd1

im in the same situation ur in im puttin a obd2 b16a2 in my 91 integra, i found a website that does make that harness,the website is jkobd.com. most people stay away from obd2 tho jus cuz its so difficult to tune.jus covert over to obd1 it will save a lot of headaches.

Originally posted by b18c crx@Mar 29 2005, 01:38 AM
i dont want to waste a 100 buck buying the harness
[post=480166]Quoted post[/post]​

its not a waste of money when you buy a kit already made, cause the person that made it did all the research so you dont have to, plus when you do it yourself you can do damage to electronics with a crossed wire and then have to shell out more money.
your best bet is buying a kit already made.
when I did my swap I didnt want to buy a wiring kit, but I realized that if I damaged my ecu or ?, then I would have to shell out more money, so I did the smart thing and bought a wiring kit that has been proven to work. I may have sent a little bit of money, but in the end result I am glad that I spend the money on a kit. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by b16acura@Apr 5 2005, 01:58 PM
im in the same situation ur in im puttin a obd2 b16a2 in my 91 integra, i found a website that does make that harness,the website is jkobd.com. most people stay away from obd2 tho jus cuz its so difficult to tune.jus covert over to obd1 it will save a lot of headaches.
[post=483219]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, i was loooking for the same thing. have you ordered from them, or have any idea how the quality of their stuff is?

Originally posted by senate_9427+Apr 7 2005, 01:56 PM-->
@Apr 5 2005, 01:58 PM
[post=483219]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, i was loooking for the same thing. have you ordered from them, or have any idea how the quality of their stuff is?
[post=484252]Quoted post[/post]​

I have sold 1000s of harnesses worldwide. I am not some middle man who copied the pinsout online. I use all my products in my personal cars and friends cars. Here is some more info about me:

----->www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=997093<-----

In regards to the guy wanting to save a 100 bucks, go for it man. It is not that hard, but takes alot of time trying to figure everything out.

Back