Has Honda turned lame?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
old lady got a civic last year
she gets this email today

Dear Civic Coupe:

"Happy Anniversary" from your friends at Middletown Honda!

I hope you and (Girls name) are getting along well and that (Girls name) is taking good care of you. If you have any bumps and scratches, aches or pains, just come in and see us. We are here to care for you. As always if there is anything I can do, please call me at Middletown Honda at 845-343-0055.

I hope you and your owner have an excellent day!

Respectfully,
Stuart Berkley
General Manager
stu@middletownhonda.com
845-343-0055

dear civic coupe????
:lame:

Drive over a piece of paper so it gets some tire marks on it, smear some oil on the paper, and then rub the paper around the engine bay to get some good ol' dirtiness on it. Then send it back with the heading 'Re: Dear Civic Coupe'.

Drive over a piece of paper so it gets some tire marks on it, smear some oil on the paper, and then rub the paper around the engine bay to get some good ol' dirtiness on it. Then send it back with the heading 'Re: Dear Civic Coupe'.

did you just wake up?

that makes no sense to me...
wtf are you trying to say?

1. Take a piece of paper

2. Drive over the paper so there are tire marks on the piece of paper

3. Smear some oil on the paper so that the paper is oily

4. Rub the paper around the engine bay, so it gets dirty/gritty

Now, you've got a dirty, oily piece of paper with tire marks on it. Title the paper 'Re: Dear Civic Coupe' and send it back to the dealership, as if the car had sent it.

4. Rub the paper around the engine bay, so it gets dirty/gritty
the car is only a year old and always cleaned... :shrug2:

Now, you've got a dirty, oily piece of paper with tire marks on it. Title the paper 'Re: Dear Civic Coupe' and send it back to the dealership, as if the car had sent it.
you know the price of stamps just went up right?

i could just write them an email saying thanks for making me underpowered and slow...
signed,
civic coupe

Itd be better if you sent real/chopped pics of the car on vacation, but really poorly. IE chopped pic next to the 'leaning tower of pisa' and other way too recognizable landmarks.

Maybe even a postcard about hooking up with some EDM car in france.

:shrug2:

Maybe even a postcard about hooking up with some EDM car in france.

bahahhahaha

i'm thinking about writing back to the dealer saying that the bitch only feeds me 87, never rotates the tires, over uses the brake, and tailgates so close that i've got more rock chips than a texas road...

err does texas use concrete?

Back