hasport axels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ninetytray

i have been using this forum as a way to peice my swap together, everything had gone well but now i have run into a problem
i'm swapping a b18a1 from a 92 teg into my 93 civic dx, i'm using the linkage and swap kit from hasport (egb1) and need a set of axles i looked on hasport and there only axle option is for a hydro tranny, i'm using a cable one, i emailed them and all they said was get a different trans, but i like the gearing of this one. someone has to have done this swap without another transmission and i was just wondering what axles were used, and one other thing i was looking through the swap articles and wasnt sure but any wiring issues i'm going to encounter?

thank you very much

use the stock 1990-1993 integra axles, as well as the 90-93 integra midshaft, they will work for what you are doing.

the best way to wire is to swap the engine harness from your civic engine onto the integra engine,
then it will plug right back into your car No problem.

Yah I'd recommend pulling the harness out of your Civic (just the engine harness) and plugging everything in outside of the car. It's way easier.

Back