Hasport Hydro To Cable Conversions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

r6_sivik

has anybody had bad experience with this set up ? and does it work?

If you install it right, it will work right. Why don't you just sell the cable tranny, and get a hydraulic (correct for your car)? There are ALWAY people looking for the cable trannies.

Acutally put the cable conversion on my engine this morning. It was pretty easy to do, but I haven't got the engine in to see if it works right yet.

I needed to get a hasport tranny mount cause with the gsr motor mounts the motor has crooked, I went through two cables with that tranny and the 3rd synchro started to go, I went with a hydro 3 months later. Good luck.

Milan

the swap is easy to do use your original padle and hydro lines....all you need is the mounts..and the special brackets.. hasport will give you all the instructions necessary for swap.....is cheaper to do this swap(because tranny is easier to get)!!!!i have 3 brand new place racing mounts (kit) for 300 right,left and rear... will ship to your place for $350 let me know.. this kits retail for 600+.....take care..
jdmproducts@hotmail.com

I am not sure if you can just use your stock pedal box but i used one from a CRX for the cable hook up

Milan

Back