hasport motor mounts for a D-series???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mustang67n

ive got everything for my swap ordered except for the new motor mounts. the stockers are falling apart!!

ive heard TONS of good stuff about the hasport poly-euro's, but i cant find any to replace my mounts for the D-series engine, they're all for B, H, and K series engines!
do they sell mounts for the D-series engine into an EF? just a poly-eurothane replacement type of thing.

im going to give them a call in a bit to see if they do, but i wanted to see if i could get an answer from you guys.

if they dont sell them, what is a good company to go through for 'em?!

thanks guys,
nathan

They make stock replacements for the B series in OEM applications, so they just might have something for the D also. If not, you can try the 3M Window Weld home brew poly mount rig, or you can buy Energy Suspension polyurethane motor mount inserts.

thanks man!!
i just finalized an order through summit for the energy suspension inserts.. and i also sprung for the transmission shifter stabilizer kit too! it was on my future parts list and i never knew it was so inexpensive!!

thanks man! you just saved me a good $300+!!

Awesome! I'm glad I was able to help. Now send me half! :)

I don't believe Hasport makes d-series mounts, but I do konw for a fact that the Energy Suspension or Prothane poly mount inserts work like a charm...and they're only $40 or so.

yeah, hasport sent me an E-mail confirming that they do NOT make D-series mounts.

i just got the inserts from Energy Suspension today.. now im just waiting on the engine..

Back