Hasport Or Hcp ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ovcrash

Wich would be the best mounts and package deal, between the two? Hasport or HCP ??
For a H22S swap into a Civic 1997 Hatchback.
And do i need any mounts for the transmission? if yes, wich of them sells them?

:wacko:

Thanks

I don't know a lot about HCP,but the HAsport is complete.HCP maybe as well,just not sure.

i've seen the h22 hasport mounts for the eg (paragus on this board has them) and they look mighty beefy. if i were going to do an h22 swap, those would be the mounts i'd want hands down, very well manufactured.

how much would the whole HASport kit cost and what would it consist of? just wondering for everyday knowledge, thanx in advance.

That kit is $649 and consist of this

EKH1100.jpg

GO HASport.. you get what you pay for. There are some problems with the HCP kit. I dont remember the exact details (because i dont have them) but its something w/ the rear tranny bracket. And you dont need to buy extra mounts for the transmission, the kit comes with everything. now all that being said.. the main question is.. how much time do you have to wait? Because, Hasport hasn't released the h22 mounts for your car, but HCP has. So if you cant wait and you have everything ready to go, then go HCP. But if you got time go with HASport. And as a side note.. you can probably get the mounts for less than $650 off of hybrid garage http://store.hybridgarage.com/

Back