Hatch + b18c + jrsc build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^^^fukkenbadass! Where can I get one of those?

I love the "uhhh" when she's armed....!

::edit::

can't go wrong w/ big-boned african-american gentleman either.........

Last edited:
the flywheel and the clutch have about 10k miles on them. What you see is some of the clutch material stuck to the flywheel because it sat for a few months. It cleaned up no problem, and has been giving me no issues. Once cleaned up, the flywheel still had the stock machined finish appearance.

Here's a shitty 0-100 vid my friend made over the weekend. The first run was decent but the jackass cut off before I passes. The second try I had way too much wheel spin, shifted to 3rd way too soon, and passed the camera about 10 mph slower.
YouTube - Supercharged civic 0-100mph.

Damn, them some PISSED OFF bees, man!
18_swarm.jpg

Cool, though. Thanks for the vid. She sounds sweet, what're the chances of seeing a daytime run?

not bad man....sounds like you still have some idle and low load tuning left to do though.

I'll get some daytime runs as soon as I can find the time and a camera:) I just wanted to hear what the car sounds like from the outside with that video

Cool. Looking fwd to it as usual.

$29.95 one-time-use video cameras ready
By Jefferson Graham, USA TODAY
The first one-time-use video camera goes on sale this week at CVS drugstores in the Northeast.
clear.gif
inside1-disposable-video.jpg
clear.gif

Just trying to help....;)

It looks like they are still in business: Kamikaze Performance Products

I'll either get one of thoes, or I can get a Megan Racing header off egay that is a copy of the ITR header with a 2.5" collector. I'm just trying to do some research and make sure the thing won't crack or rust quickly.

just fuckin awsome, all in a little over a weekend, damn! great setup, see many more ppl putting turbos on rather than superchargers these days, i dont think ive ever heard the sound of a blower on a civic before!!!!

Thats a nice ass ride man, with the money you put into it was it worth it, i am swapping the b18c1 in my coupe, nice ride

so when u raced both the stang and m3 from a dig who was 1st 2nd an 3rd :) love the work u put into the beast

I pulled past them around 70 and pulled hard from there. The m3 and the stang were virtually tied. The mustang was superior down low, but the M has better top end.

Time for an update!

This is a repost of stuff I posed in the racing section but I might as well add it to my build:

I ran at the track for the first time ever this past September. This was my first time running and it showed. I managed a 13.4 @ 107. This was with 32 psi in the tires, a super conservative tune, stock header, improperly set launch control, and a newb driver. I know the car is easily capable of mid-high 12's.

Untitled.jpg

Back