Hatch + b18c + jrsc build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice hatch bro good work. I just payd 400 buks for a F22b With 30 k miles straight outta japan. Puttin it in a 92 accord dx coupe. But for sure though good work!!

Thanks man. That car was way too much fun and I miss the power it had every day I drive my stock itr hatch.

damn, gotta love those acura rims. I got the same ones on my gsr, little bruised, missing center caps and covered in old break dust, but your car can make it look sexy

im pretty sure he never got a final HP number on it.... on a B series the JRSC seems to max out around 250whp unless you add an LHT aftercooler manifold.

He's right I never did dyno tune it. I started with the the JR supplied basemap for the Hondata S300 and did street tuning with a wideband. I'd say it was around 240 to the wheels judging from the 1/4 mile trap speeds and vehicle weight. I miss the setup. It really was awesome for daily driving.

Edit: wow I can't believe its been well over 2 years since I had that car :(

About SC

Hey Dude. I have question. Where did you get this Jackson Racing SC... I have been seeing them on the internet, but everybody ask for different price. I think yours is brand new... Can please tell me where did you get them? What kind of Injectors did you use? And how much did you pay for each parts? I am about the take my engine down... Please help :) thanks

Read the thread to see what injectors I used. I bought it new from supercharger.com. IDK if they still sell them. This thread is like 4-5 years old.

Back