Hatch Cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I might paint them black.

Blur my plate? No need, I can literally run faster than that car starting off. I don't think anyone would ever be able to find it either. That car never sleeps in the same spot. But I'll take note of that next time. It's too much work for me to go back and do it now.

40 shipped is good but for HSer's I'd give a little bit of a deal, cause it's gonna cost $10 to ship anyway. Ebay I'd start it at 30-40 something around there see what it goes up too then start charging around the sell price.

You could just lay out the two boards over one piece of cloth, and use the cloth as the hinge, completely bypassing the hinges. it would look more stock too. just my .02. You could also just use that spray-on adhesive to glue the cloth to the board, instead of staples or whatever you used.

the cloth as the hinge idea might not be so good, it would wobble and never stay straight and would wear out quickly. Having the the hinges thwn the carpet over them might be a little better.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 18 2004, 01:09 AM
the cloth as the hinge idea might not be so good, it would wobble and never stay straight and would wear out quickly. Having the the hinges thwn the carpet over them might be a little better.
[post=391823]Quoted post[/post]​

It works well for the factory ones :shrug2:

Make them have cute little sayings in them as well...

Why dont you put hte hinges underneath the carpet then go over it nad paint waht shows the color of the carpet...

To get the dip, you could router it out... maybe.

Good luck dude.

Back