Hatch is dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Yup. Parting everything out. Long story short, #3 rod bearing spun, didn't damage anything but the rod. I can't afford this shit anymore. Link in sig for the sale thread.

sorry wil. bitch slap that fucker for me :angry:

That sucks dude.....I feel for ya... :(

There's plenty of rust free Z's down there in that area.....Z engines hold up better than honda's...IMO....and a hell of a lot easyier to work on.... :p

edit.... :ph34r: <click

That sucks man.. I know the feeling all to well.. A LS/Vtec setup we had done here spun a bearing 3 blocks from the Shop due to the morons we have doing machine and block work here in our part of town. Thats why on a important job its done at Bensons in Cali.

That hella sucks. You should just go turbo'd D-Series, you'll be able to get close to the same numbers.

bahahahahhaa, thats one hell of a suggestion to give the one and only All-Motor Nazi

I would try to find a stock LS or GSR motor and either try to trade your modded one with the spin bearing or buy it with the money you make off parting the motor out.

This ruins my night. I was plannaing a meet in Texas for you to attend. Fuckin shit. Why do all my friends end up getting fucked over? Man, Im sorry. I'll sell you my B20 w/Head. Everything, just put it together. $750 for the full engine and Ill deliver.

Brian

Just had a thought, Wil...

If you don't mind a slight money pit, and a whole hell of a lot more fun, you should find yourself a nice AE86 GT-S. They go for between 2-4k for a real nice one and they are awesome cars. I love mine. The motors are insanely cheap to build too and parts are nothing short of abundant.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jan 26 2005, 07:42 PM
This ruins my night. I was plannaing a meet in Texas for you to attend. Fuckin shit. Why do all my friends end up getting fucked over? Man, Im sorry. I'll sell you my B20 w/Head. Everything, just put it together. $750 for the full engine and Ill deliver.

Brian
[post=451858]Quoted post[/post]​

Let me know when- the Civic might be back up and running by then... need a good paycheck first though. :)

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 26 2005, 05:10 PM
:werd:

Life after boost just ain't the same.
[post=451840]Quoted post[/post]​

+1
although i do love my N/A R powered sol still, can't beat the feeling of making power at 8.5k rpms :)

Will, that totally blows man. I think you have the worst luck out of any human being i know of.

Back