Hatch stolen Az $10,000 Reward

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

azskateman

My Name is Dustin and I am sick off all the thefts here in Az Fortunatly My 93 Hatch wasnt my daily driver but it was like a child It was stolen Today From 43rd ave and cactus Had a $500 Viper alarm. Charchal 93 with charcal 5 spoke wheels Brand new pioneer deck..... I am pissed and wil not stand for this that is Y I am offering

$10,000 for the lead of prosecution or arrest!!!!!

I live in North scottsdale whereI have never had a car stolen, But It was stolen April 19th 4:45 Two Hispanics One in a red shirt They where driving a 93ish Black hatch. Call the police if you have any info or please call me Dustin 602-369-1376 I would love to make someone $10,000 richer and me sleep knowing these Pricks are behind bars.

sorry to hear that dude.

i used to live at 27th AVE and glendale when i went to UTI. thats less than 10 mins from you.

i was robbed and tied up at gun point when i lived at 49th ave and thomas. cops didnt believe me either <_< ... that was like 9 years ago

anyways i hope you catch em and :bash: there fuckin heads in :)

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Apr 19 2004, 10:08 PM
btw do people still cruise Mills ave in tempe? that was fun

yes, i did that last saturday :)

and to think, i live on 43rd and cactus <_<

i'm sorry to hear about your loss man, i know whats its like having your baby stolen, as mine was stolen right from the gcc parking lot, back on sept 2.

i'll definately keep my eye's peeled, but give me a plate # so i can be sure of what i'm looking for.

alot of guys have stuff stolen from GCC the truth is the security is rigged I have seen the guys looking in to cars for stereos and then they call friends. liscense plate # 261-ndr Huge Liquid force sticker on back window

Originally posted by azskateman@Apr 20 2004, 12:53 AM
alot of guys have stuff stolen from GCC the truth is the security is rigged I have seen the guys looking in to cars for stereos and then they call friends. liscense plate # 261-ndr Huge Liquid force sticker on back window

they probably took it off, to try not to stand out at all; like they did to my accord. i will keep an eye out for it though.

damn i thougt the only thing in Az u had to worry about was scoprions and rattlesnakes...who would of though boarder jumping spics to be the problem <_<

Originally posted by h22bubbleback+Apr 20 2004, 08:56 AM-->
azskateman
@Apr 19 2004, 09:38 PM
Two Hispanics One in a red shirt

surprise, surprise <_<

damn i thougt the only thing in Az u had to worry about was scoprions and rattlesnakes...who would of though boarder jumping spics to be the problem <_<

is this hondaswap.com or KKK.com..... :angry: im hispanic and i take serious offense to those 2 posts....it wouldnt be cool if i came on here sayin two crackers, 2 niggers or 2 chinks stole my car, would it??....so stop bitchin and keep ur racist $h!t to urselves and and just deal with the fact that ur car is gonna turn up somewhere......completely stripped

Originally posted by gount175@Apr 20 2004, 07:13 AM
it wouldnt be cool if i came on here sayin two crackers, 2 niggers or 2 chinks stole my car, would it??

sure it would be :D

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+Apr 20 2004, 11:41 AM-->
Originally posted by B16@Apr 20 2004, 11:24 AM
gount175
@Apr 20 2004, 07:13 AM
it wouldnt be cool if i came on here sayin two crackers, 2 niggers or 2 chinks stole my car, would it??

i wouldnt take any offense to it.

Me either...face it, 60% of your race is a burden to society. Including others.

lol anyone ever watch south park when they tryed to kill butters and his parents were like it was some puerto rican guy that was a good one

but if you have there plate # grab a pig and say bitch find my car get ur car back and blow up theirs and mail a pic to jail

Originally posted by xyswany+Apr 20 2004, 11:55 AM-->
Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 20 2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by B16@Apr 20 2004, 11:24 AM
gount175
@Apr 20 2004, 07:13 AM

i wouldnt take any offense to it.

Me either because it was written out of frustration and anger, but where do you get this 60% figure? That's really harsh dude. <_<

<---Chink here.

Originally posted by gount175@Apr 20 2004, 07:13 AM
is this hondaswap.com or KKK.com..... :angry: im hispanic and i take serious offense to those 2 posts....it wouldnt be cool if i came on here sayin two crackers, 2 niggers or 2 chinks stole my car, would it??....so stop bitchin and keep ur racist $h!t to urselves and and just deal with the fact that ur car is gonna turn up somewhere......completely stripped

:whatafucktard: If you get offended by raciest remarks, you should just leave. :)

Back