HATCHBACK SWITCH

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhyRe

IM LOOKING INTO A 92-95 CIVIC HATCHBACK AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST ENGINE TO PUT INTO IT. I WAS THINKNG ABOUT A PRELUDE BUT I WAS TOLD MAJOR MODIFICATIONS HAD TO BE DONE. SO IF ANYONE HAS DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS OR HAS INFORMAION ON IT ID LIKE TO KNOW.

1st step ... turn off CAPS LOCK

2nd step tell us what you plan to use the car for

3rd step tell us what you want from it

work got the caps. aite i want a small manuverable car the merks in seen i chose the hatch cuz its small and easy to handle and its a sleeper everyone knows that there not the quickest stock so keep it lookin stock and have a ball grabbin engine under the it all and that bitch gotta break 110 unlike my 92 integra so basically thats what im lookin to find out how to do it ad what is the best thing to put under the hood

Originally posted by PhyRe@Nov 16 2003, 11:26 AM
work got the caps. aite i want a small manuverable car the merks in seen i chose the hatch cuz its small and easy to handle and its a sleeper everyone knows that there not the quickest stock so keep it lookin stock and have a ball grabbin engine under the it all and that bitch gotta break 110 unlike my 92 integra so basically thats what im lookin to find out how to do it ad what is the best thing to put under the hood

If you're looking for small and maneuverable I would suggest either a b18 or a b16.... personally I'm not a huge fan of the b16, but there are people that will die by it. I would go with a b18c1, as the first step. That gives you a nice foundation whether you want to go n/a or turbo.

Back