Hate All You Want

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dilbeckskate

infamous
Cause its still not a honda, and its supercharged
THENEWIMPROVEDCOOPE021-1.jpg

THENEWIMPROVEDCOOPE020-1.jpg

THENEWIMPROVEDCOOPE019-1.jpg

THENEWIMPROVEDCOOPE017-1.jpg

THENEWIMPROVEDCOOPE015-1.jpg

THENEWIMPROVEDCOOPE014-1.jpg

THENEWIMPROVEDCOOPE005-1.jpg

THENEWIMPROVEDCOOPE003-1.jpg

THENEWIMPROVEDCOOPE006-1.jpg

THENEWIMPROVEDCOOPE012-1.jpg

377032_10150915582015076_905230075_21450588_634831219_n.jpg

Werd those wheels were ridiculous. That's the only way I can describe them...

I just find it amusing that you are such a fanboi.
Car looks uh, good? Aside from all the halfassed work. I'd appreciate it if it were done right.

Yeah, I have no problem with it being a Toyota, those RWD Corollas were the shit. Just, that thing is beat. Clean it up for gods sake.

the hood doesnt fit
the front fenders dont fit
the rear fender flares look like hell
the rear spoiler looks like hell
the rear window louvers werent cool even when they were popular
those stretched to fuck tiny tires look like shit
the oil cooler or whatever the fuck is hanging out of the front on the bumper looks like epic shit
the bent plate looks stupid
the twin tip muffler doesnt fit the opening on the rear bumper and therefore looks like shit
the stickers strewn all over the car are lame and once again fall into the shit category
yoda hanging off the back.... seriously... :disgust1:

there is nothing cool about this car
at all
you have destroyed yet another car that use to be cool and had a lot of potential before you got your hands on it and proceeded to fuck it retarded

and before you get your flat brimmer panties in a twist
im not "hating" on you either
you dont matter enough for me to "hate"
i am simply giving my opinion of the abomination that you posted

and before you try to get on me as if im some kind of honda fanboi... overall i dont even like hondas, and generally tend to like honda owners even less... so my oppinion has nothing to do with your puked up automotive abortion not being a honda... it is based solely on the fact that it looks like shit... no amount of forced induction or rwd is going to change the fact that that car sucks and i wouldnt drive that POS even if i was paid to

I read this out loud next to my buddy and he simply said....."I like this guy!"

i have no words for this ride.....i think if some of the stuff were removed it would look better.

Its still JDM 4agze swapped, nuff said, and half assed ? its a built daily driven car

the car is a GT-S the 4agze is almost completely bolt in. if it was an SR5 with a swap i would have been impressed.

Back