Hate All You Want

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

poser.jpg

Debauchery-Skate enjoys the rants we give him. He knows this car is epic manure.

3 more stickers and it just might be enough.

Personally, I'd rock the fuck out of that car. The louvers make it. Who cares what any of these kids think. This is the best car you have posted thus far.. this means that your next ride can only be better ;x

People like what they like. Hey, if you like this "style" then more power to you but the least you could do is put this "style" together properly.

You say it has a swap yet you (or whom ever this car belongs to) couldn't find ANY OTHER FUCKING place to put that oil cooler (or trans cooler, what ever the fuck it is) in a better location? Fuck, even intercoolers are behind the damn bumper...

Tell your parents not to do hard drugs next time they have a child. It just might work.

Last edited:
why does every single post from dickskate suck? serious, he hasn't made one good post since he's been a member.

why does every single post from dickskate suck? serious, he hasn't made one good post since he's been a member.

Some people are like slinkys. Their only discernable use is to entertain us when pushed down a flight of stairs.

Also, an occasional reminder that no matter how bad things look, we could always be dickskate. Usually helps me feel better at least.

the wheel set and the 'outboard' oil cooler are just rediculous. the wheels i can pass on as being taste/preference, but there is not ONE car in the world that was made to have engine parts out side of the engine bay.

Congrats, you are the 1%.

OMFG dude....If I seen your car on the streets I would kill over laughing! why all the stickers? your on a race track trying to catch a sponsor? Fuck off dude you a idiot

lol jesus you knew what was coming but you still went ahead.

biggest issue is having such an important piece of the engine on the fucking bumper...........rock game over is our only hope.

I own all Hondas Esol!!!

Your car sucks. I hope your oil cooler falls off when driving.
I bet if you put a no fat chicks car will scrap sticker on the passengers side window you will get the panties to drop.
I hope you don't kill anyone when you overstretched tires give out.

That oil cooler is going to make a big mess when it gets pierced by a stone. Hello smeared windshield and road oil slick. It's like a James Bond car from Afghanistan. It oil slicks itself and inevitably self destructs.

Honestly if I walked by your car in a parking lot and seen that shit (oil cooler or whatever the fuck kinda new 'JDM' trend that is) hanging out there, I would rip it off. Yeah Im a dick like that.

Back