Hate All You Want

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've worked on and done many body modifications on a lot of cars over my 20 years in this field and i can honestly say thats the worst i've ever seen, to bad you live so far away from Dallas because i would seriously consider donating some of my time to bring that car back to life. Some of us are trying to bring this tuner lifestyle up not take it down.

Oh yeah i'll be having a lambo door kit that i could give you in a few weeks, that would really set it off.

Last edited:
I've worked on and done many body modifications on a lot of cars over my 20 years in this field and i can honestly say thats the worst i've ever seen, to bad you live so far away from Dallas because i would seriously consider donating some of my time to bring that car back to life. Some of us are trying to bring this tuner lifestyle up not take it down.

Oh yeah i'll be having a lambo door kit that i could give you in a few weeks, that would really set it off.

I hope you are being sarcastic. If you are trying to bring the tuner lifestyle up, while using a lambo door kit, your doing it wrong.

Vertical doors aren't part of the "tuner lifestyle" (whatever that is?), they are definitely a ricer item.

They belong on: actual Lamborghinis and in some cases trailer queen show cars. Putting them on your daily driver will only make getting in and out of the car much more difficult, and make you look like one of those douches that thinks their car is a show car.

lambo doors could actually be useful in daily driving.. in certain circumstances anyways .. like if the city you live in has really tight parking to where its tough to open your door and get in/out..

I'll give you that one, but at that point you're making an accessibility change to the car. What percentage of people install vertical doors for a reason other than "it's unique and cool, man"

I was being sarcastic, im the one with the SRT4 Jr. thread and since i was going to be taking them off that car i figured his car is already all fucked up it wouldn't hurt. I don't like them either i just put them on at my shop.

And your right Battle Pope must of the people that come to my shop do have show cars or at least the say there show cars and they figure that the doors would make them cooler.

Nothing wrong with a little logical thinking. To be honest I hadn't thought of that.

After having owned a car with significant body modifications I am of the opinion that unless your "show car" is winning you prize money or you get some kind of satisfaction about owning a rolling liability, it is a giant waste of time and money to do anything to your vehicle that doesn't make it easier or more fun to use.

For the record, I don't consider Carlos' Bondo-wagen to be a show car.

Generic reference to the tens of thousands of piece of shit cars with "body work" that people try to pass off as show cars.

DBSkate's car is "Bought, not built." as the idiot honda fanboys say.

So, I found this on his FB, and thought I'd share, it seems appropriate.

215269_10150534237950076_905230075_18014318_8384534_n.jpg

282008_10150728468245076_905230075_19854440_2267413_n.jpg

And his old CRX:
296503_10150767235775076_905230075_20336638_5620461_n.jpg

Obviously there's a certain WT style here.

And also, if I saw a car with an outboard oil cooler in a parking lot looking like that, I'd be tempted to loosen one of the fittings to the point of slightly leaking -- but I'm a nice guy, so I'd just leave a note instead. Also, FB reveals that those stretched tires are "185 60 13x10"

Last edited:
Every picture posted in this thread leaves me screaming to myself:

"WHO WOULD DO THIS?! INTENTIONALLY EVEN!!"

DBSkate's car is "Bought, not built." as the idiot honda fanboys say.

lol.. and he's the one trying to tell someone else that who actually built their car.. what a dickskate.. lol

Words cannot express my hatred of these fucking tore up "drift" cars. Or what ever the fuck theyre referred to as. Putting holes in decent panels to run zip ties through, to hold on bent and beat pieces of shit? Sweet. Tires half the width of the rim? Awesome. Emo teen stuffed animals hangin from tow hooks? Fuckin win. Oil cooler (?) hangin off the front of the car with no protection what so ever? Amazing.

Back