Hate All You Want

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So how much pussy have these cars gotten you?

Former rex owner, but the fully loaded Silverado I had at the time I had my rex made them wetter.

Hondas (in general) and many other sport compact imports do not get the bitches (unless you are hella flush on 13's....of course).

I have been laid in spite of me owning a Honda but never b/c I had a Civic Si lowered with a swap.

In high school.....any car "could" get you laid.
In college....you can mob around on a skateboard and still get laid.
At the clubs......swapped Hondas don't shine at all. Especially next to a Ford GT lol

Hondas (in general) and many other sport compact imports do not get the bitches (unless you are hella flush on 13's....of course).

I have been laid in spite of me owning a Honda but never b/c I had a Civic Si lowered with a swap.

In high school.....any car "could" get you laid.
In college....you can mob around on a skateboard and still get laid.
At the clubs......swapped Hondas don't shine at all. Especially next to a Ford GT lol

But a Honda CR-Z with decent wheels, tint, and a fresh wash/wax will.

I've actually had my car parked with all of the exotics at the valet a lot.

right.. i bet you build your own.. just like how you built the rx7, oh wait.. you didnt .. :lame:
im completely giving my car a new life ? I took the rx7 from not running, been sitting in a guys back yard for 7 months with 50x billion layers of spray paint, supposedly never would run again to daily driving it 60+ miles a day, its making its way from almost being scrap metal to being a sought after car again

so hacking the car up and making is a "missile" is sought after.... maybe by you and your "crew"

But a Honda CR-Z with decent wheels, tint, and a fresh wash/wax will.

I've actually had my car parked with all of the exotics at the valet a lot.

Meh.....I dunno......maybe in your state. A CR-Z in CA is simply Hondas version of a Prius and this state is flooded with Prius owners so the whole situation is diluted. And it might get some vegan chicks but I stay away from anyone that opinionated and righteous lmao especially when I like my eggs cooked in the bacon grease.

a prius looks like a fucking piece of shit that was eaten and then shit out again. a god damn trapezoid.

the CRZ actually looks like a future car and has taste. besides, everyone and their mother owns a civic or a prius... the CRZ is still the flashy new kid.

Meh.....I dunno......maybe in your state. A CR-Z in CA is simply Hondas version of a Prius and this state is flooded with Prius owners so the whole situation is diluted. And it might get some vegan chicks but I stay away from anyone that opinionated and righteous lmao especially when I like my eggs cooked in the bacon grease.

I see what you mean. I'm not into the american-spirit-smoking vegan hipster chicks -- they don't do it for me either. I like my scrapple cooked in bacon grease, and leather has saved my life more than once.

Most people don't even know the CR-Z is a hybrid. Especially the way I drive mine, lol. It'll be even worse when I eventually turbocharge it. Honda's version of the Prii are the Insight, Civic Hybrid, and/or CR-Z -- but people don't think of the CR-Z as hybrid gas/electric.

You're probably right, on this side of the country, I drive more of a rare yuppie car than a save-the-planet car.

American Spirits lmao......that is some true ass shit. But it hurts me to think of those poor cotton fields that sacrificed their bounty to make their way in to a filter on a cigarette. Or their poor feline that they have forced into domestication. God I love messing with Vegans. My college was full of them....and they all looked like heroine addicts who need to eat a sandwich and drink a glass of milk unless they are naturally fat chicks and then they look good lol

im completely giving my car a new life ? I took the rx7 from not running, been sitting in a guys back yard for 7 months with 50x billion layers of spray paint, supposedly never would run again to daily driving it 60+ miles a day, its making its way from almost being scrap metal to being a sought after car again
Of all the phrases I could use to describe your car, "sought after" would definitely not be one.

my driveway a year ago:

P1010771.jpg

P1010772.jpg

-just sayin.....theres a way to do "this"

Back