hate halloween

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

highperboi

FUCKING GAY ASS little kids stole my honda emblems right in front of my house. and the worse part is that i felt like something was going to happen and i was thinking about camping out somewhere behind a bush and just watching for someone to do some shit. now i wish i had so i could beat this kids face in. im so pissed.

It's aight, cept all the traffic at bk.

They wouldn't stop coming, I couldn't get anything done because drive thru was full the whole effing day. 4-11 we didn't have a spare minute, damn cheap ass parent's.

Originally posted by highperboi@Nov 1 2003, 07:47 AM
FUCKING GAY ASS little kids stole my honda emblems right in front of my house. and the worse part is that i felt like something was going to happen and i was thinking about camping out somewhere behind a bush and just watching for someone to do some shit. now i wish i had so i could beat this kids face in. im so pissed.

Geezus. you got some brave little mother fuckers running around yoru neighborhood. :eek:

you never been to PA, these little bastards come at you with paintball guns and eggs, and they just decide to have like 19 people filp my neighbors ford explorer over. It was a great site in the mornin but i bet the nieghbors were angry.

last night kicked ass. we were pre-baring at my place when this hot girl started whoring herself out to about 3 of my friends, i later noticed she was missing a hand :eek: then me and about 10 of my buddies were going from a party to the bars and walking in back of this apartment complex we saw some girl mounting some guy, til she heard us all cheering then she hopped off :( then our dumbasses hopped on a moving train. later that night we walked into a bunch of jelous ass thugs tipping over a new volvo. some kid who didnt tip it over just went up to it and tapped it with a pumpkin got his ass BEAT by the cops (teeth were flying)

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 2 2003, 10:22 PM
last night kicked ass. we were pre-baring at my place when this hot girl started whoring herself out to about 3 of my friends, i later noticed she was missing a hand :eek: then me and about 10 of my buddies were going from a party to the bars and walking in back of this apartment complex we saw some girl mounting some guy, til she heard us all cheering then she hopped off :( then our dumbasses hopped on a moving train. later that night we walked into a bunch of jelous ass thugs tipping over a new volvo. some kid who didnt tip it over just went up to it and tapped it with a pumpkin got his ass BEAT by the cops (teeth were flying)

hahahhhahahahahhahahahhhah that's sounds like a good night

yeah it was, we cleaned for 3 hours and our feet are still sticking to the floor. and out washer, stove and sink are all not working

I remember when Halloween used to be about Candy, and not causing any vandilism/juvenille shit, what is this world coming to.

Back