Hate the state of Massachussetts ? I do too!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just about lost it with the Two 50Cent stickers. Because it equals a dollar ! rofl..

-> Steve

hehehehe... i just sent this to my boss asking him if he would like to implement this as our new cost savings plan for reducing travel expenses to our sites in MA and NH... :)

our toll booths state troopers stake out on the other side, or bike cops sit right on the little toll islands and write down plates/or chase you. Fuckin bastards. I got sick of paying tolls this summer.

gives me bad ideas next time i drive down to englishtown for drifting or drag. fuck jersey its more expensive than mass is!!

7 years ago I ROCKETTED through the Hoboken tolls... No word yet on anything.

-> Steve

Now, SOME people have worse luck with that maneuver... SOME People try their hardest to be honest, and to pay when they get pushed into a EZpass... And what do they get from their efforts ?

Ticketted. Right Air ?

In Florida, if you don't pay the toll booth amount, and get caught, it's a 200 dollar fine...that's a 200% increase, insane.

:worthy: That man...is my hero. :lmao:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 16 2003, 09:57 PM
In Florida, if you don't pay the toll booth amount, and get caught, it's a 200 dollar fine...that's a 200% increase, insane.

uh... 20,000% increase by my calculations. not so sharp with your math skills eh? tard.

Well excuse me, but FUCK YOU. At least I'm still in school.

And I wasn't thinking about it when I posted.

My EZpass thing was a fawked deal to begin with.....but all I had to pay was $1.68 in a Money Order......but that was cleared up....I hope.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 16 2003, 10:58 PM
Well excuse me, but FUCK YOU. At least I'm still in school.

And I wasn't thinking about it when I posted.

you would... faggot. and i'm in school too, want a cookie or something?

and are you ever thinking when you post?

Back