have a ball!!! ebay of the day. own a piece of steroid history

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it'll still have historical signifigance as the one that broke babe ruths long standing record i suppose

how did BBBS get the ball? anyone know?

BBBS doesnt have it.. Its some dude who promises to donate 10% to them. I wonder if its a fake ball.. Didn't that one dissapear into a private collection??

If I had the disposable cash to actually buy this ball, I'd hold a big press conference when I took ownership of it, jam a hypodermic needle into it, and keep it on display that way.

i dunno, it has that little hologram thing on it. but then again, the seller has a 0 feedback. but i don't think ebay would put a fake on the front page of the site. they probably researched it at least a little bit.

No its real, its been reported that the guy was going to put it on Ebay, much to Bonds' displeasure (is that a word?), but hey if i was him, id just put a 1 million dollar bid on it.

Atleast he hasn't been caught with his pants down (and needle in ass) like Palmero (sp) did. hehe

Back