Have a line on a clean 91 CRX! Checking it out tomorrow!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Guy finally called, I met up with him, he showed me the rex.. Busted windshield, zero interior, no heater, no AC, none of it. 2 seats and a stock gauge cluster sitting on the column and two fucked up door panels make up the entire interior of the car. ZC motor is running like crap, popped a CEL and the ECU started spewing codes.

And I bought it. Will do a thread on it tomorrow. I'm tired and headachey and high from breathing exhaust fumes for the 2.5 hour drive home.

Bold made me laugh lol. Rexs' are the best. Always fun to make em look nice.GL man. Did it still come with everything else that was said in the first post?

they're like women. they lure you in with their sexyness, and once you find out they're a total mess inside, its too late.

At least you dont have to worry about the CRX stabing you in your sleep because it thought that you where cheating on it with a younger sexier car.

At least you dont have to worry about the CRX stabing you in your sleep because it thought that you where cheating on it with a younger sexier car.
its a bit of a whore. it doesn't mind that you're with another car, it knows you'll always be back.

Back