Have Paris call you!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I found this and I'm too lazy to search to see if it's the same # or not, but with this one, you can page her and have her return your call! :) Talk shit to her on her own dime!

310-990-7444

Or just leave a message saying Loco Honkey fucking owns her or some shit.

LMAO thats fuckin dope .... just paged her .... the mail box was full
lets see if she calls back

LMAO

that's what you get for getting your ass poked and putting it on the internet.

ringing....

The mailbox belonging to....Paris Hilton....is full, and cannot accept any new messages at this time. To page this person, press 1

hahahahahahahahahaha...fuckin' great...

that'd be dope as hell if she called back. i'd be like "so...whats up with video number four?"

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 20 2003, 06:01 AM
that's what you get for getting your ass poked and putting it on the internet.

You know she's diggin it (deep down).

paris loves attention so I really dont think she minds the video and her phone numbers being out I think she gets off on it. :lol: EDIT: maybe there will be a vid of that! :D

Originally posted by CRX_B16B@Nov 20 2003, 10:15 AM
paris loves attention so I really dont think she minds the video and her phone numbers being out I think she gets off on it. :lol: EDIT: maybe there will be a vid of that! :D

lmao! that'd be great... she could record when she picks up her phone, "who is this? Brian Cummisky??" :bo:

fuck if i know... no one seems to be able to comprehend the fact that there is NO FUCKING N IN MY LAST NAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back