Have to go to the doc today BLA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99PreludeSh

Its Slow
So yeah I found out I have an insane amount of fluid on my knee and im going today to get it drained after work BLA. Not excited this is my 6th time for this and everytime I go its the worst pain ever haha. :(

reckedracing said:
yikes

you play softball or something?

they don't give you drugs for the pain?

and how did you "find out"

not TTIWWOP? i want to see the big huge swollen knee before it gets drained.

reckedracing said:
yikes

you play softball or something?

they don't give you drugs for the pain?

and how did you "find out"

No softball for me I dance and play soccer.
I went to the doctor last week and it is incredibly swollen and ts squishy so I have to get it drained EWW.

They give it a shot to numb but it doesnt numb it completely, then they stick the 7 inch needle in and start sucking the fluid out haha.

It doesnt hurt affterwards really just when the needle goes in and all that jazz.

Are you trying to gross us out ? Because if you refer to our "worst joke ever" thread, you'll see that we are all completely fuckin deranged.

and if that thread isn't enough to gross you out...look at what you could use an intake mani for in the for sale forums....

My back is killing me, so I feel your pain...we all have pain...some more than others...I know Celerity had/has the most, and so does E...my pain is not as bad as theirs was or is...and hell, sometimes the pain is needed just to make sure we're alive...can someone please re-end me while I'm driving so I can uhh....nevermind.

Celerity said:
Are you trying to gross us out ? Because if you refer to our "worst joke ever" thread, you'll see that we are all completely fuckin deranged.

Sorry I didn't think it was that gross. My bad didnt mean to offend anyone.

I wish I still had picture sharing on my phone so I cuold take a picture and show you guys its pretty big haha

No softball for me I dance and play soccer.
I went to the doctor last week and it is incredibly swollen and ts squishy so I have to get it drained EWW.

They give it a shot to numb but it doesnt numb it completely, then they stick the 7 inch needle in and start sucking the fluid out haha.

It doesnt hurt affterwards really just when the needle goes in and all that jazz.
ooh fun fun
not something i should have been reading while i was eating lunch
lol

reckedracing said:
ooh fun fun
not something i should have been reading while i was eating lunch
lol

Haha sorry about that. I figured since ima girl and I could handle it most guys could too. Im just joking!

TTIWWOP

you're kinda young to be having fluid in the knees...
you play hard? or have an injury?

reckedracing said:
TTIWWOP

you're kinda young to be having fluid in the knees...
you play hard? or have an injury?

Dangit I know its worthless but I lack a camera right now haha.

And My junior year I had surgery on my left knee for a partial tear on my ACl and tore my meniscus and cartlidge.

Senior year had total reconstructive surgery on my left knee so its pretty and "newer" But all they really did was take part of my hamstring and make it my ACL.

Last year labor day I had surgery on my ripped meniscus and torn cartlidge.

This is my 20th year of dance and been playing soccer for 16 and really dont want to give any of it up.

reckedracing said:
you lefty or righty?
i woudl guess lefty with so many left knee injuries etc...

but you're only 22 years old?

No I am a righty lol.

And yes I started dance when I was 2. Im sorry I should say I will be starting my 20th year in August.

Celerity said:
What kind of "dance" can a 2 year old partake in ? Hell, I used to dance at age 2 as well :)

Haha first dance I did was to "A clown A clown" it rocked!
But I teach 2 and 3 year olds VERY hard. But I teach them tap and ballet.

Celerity said:
AT what point, or age, does Grace even come into play ?

Just depends on good you are. I got mine about 8 yrs old. Some get it when they are 16 or even 5 but some never get it! YIKES

Back