Have you ever seen this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by swanny@Sep 24 2005, 11:14 PM
fugly. the owner should be shot.
[post=559945]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Sep 25 2005, 12:19 AM
whats even more messed up is that there is more than one bid.
[post=559948]Quoted post[/post]​

bahahha..^^^..for real..^^^..that shit is f'Ugly...

im sayn.....i give him his credit for his originality...at least it not the "oh so not original" BMW front end conversion that everybody seems to have!!

bmw front end? you dont see too many of those, but that looks dumb. it looks bad and dumb.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 25 2005, 12:43 AM
congrats on making the nose of your hatch look like a bastard insight.

:thumbsdown:
[post=559963]Quoted post[/post]​

thats funny, that was my first thought when i saw it. idk, i don't think it looks that bad. kind of cool actually. but i think it would look better if the side of the lights was lined up with the edge of the hood more, not so slanted. i guess its alright as a show car, not something i would waste cahs on, but whatever

It is original and done well, if it the front end "theme" flowed well to the rest of the car it would work, unfortunatly the back does not have the right angles. I bet it looks good in person, at least from the front. Props to whoever did the work on it.

The front bumper is way too "in yo' face" the actual headlights are cool.

Serious case of lack of go, it is a VX.

yeah points for being different, but that is one ugly front bumber..... too big compared to the rest of the car........ and he should done that to a longer car... maybe a coupe, a prelude woulda been hott.. not a hatch.. totally wrong imo...

Back