Jumped railroad tracks?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I was in a car that did that.

• WTF?!?&#

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondarin

Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer.
VIP
<span style="font-family:palatino Linotype"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.</span> </span>

oh i forgot, we were going 80 mph when we hit the tracks according to the state trooper that was following us. 3 people in the car went to the hospital on hardboard stretchers, and the driver ran off on foot and got away.

pics...

The mark the car made on the landing.
395225243_l.jpg

The stop sign we ran over. (they bent it back up)
395237080_l.jpg

The car. (shitty pic, my cousin took all the pics. (it was his car) ( he wasn't driving, tho) )
395222770_l.jpg

So what you're telling me, is you FORGOT to put the thread in the thread?

And you're a MORON for not only driving like a moron and/or being in a car with someone who's driving like a moron, much less in front of a state trooper...

:lame:

:werd:

you're an idiot. end of story. although, i already knew that from the last thread i yapped at you about.

that's all i have to say.

What were you retards doing, in what car, and why?

so the driver was drunk and doing 80 with a cop behind you and you hit a stopsign that sent you flying and thats suppose to impress how?

I know of this logging road with a rail way out of no way inbetween that we used to j8ump for fun. We double tapped my friends 5.0 fox body once. Like when we landed it Tapped on the ground(sparks) and whent up and came back down and tapped again on the ground(more sparks). It was intense, but 70 head on will do that.

Edit: More like 70mph head on. We had helmets on just in case as well. lol. Like that was going to do shit.

well, i was in the back saying "DON'T!!! STOP!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!"

but my cousin who was plastered, was saying "GO! JUMP THE TRACKS!" and it was his car and his friend was driving......

it was fun for those 2 or 3 seconds we were in the air, but that's it. the cd skipped and all you could hear was WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA.....

the stop sign was hit after the jump cuz the dude was trying to avoid the light pole.

the car was a lowered 4 door cavalier, and the trunk was loaded down with all of my cousin's christmas presents, and there were 5 people in the car.

it was the craziest night of my life EV4R!!!!11!!!on1!!1oo!1!!

Darwin is floating above your head, getting ready to harvest you like the grim reaper. Oh well, we will all be better off.

Quoted post[/post]]
Darwin is floating above your head, getting ready to harvest you like the grim reaper. Oh well, we will all be better off.
darwin's not floating above my head. i'm still alive you idiot.

idiot of the year?!? pfffft. whatever.

Did anybody else notice the military base sticker at the top of the windshield? Nice to see our country's finest are being intelligent... :rollseyes:

And back when I was like 17, my buddy and I used to jump this dip in the road with his saturn... If you hit it at like 20, you were okay... If you hit it at like 50... You were bitchin... Got killer air... But if you hit it at 40, you wouldn't clear enough air, and hit a bump after the dip...

Well one time my buddy hit it at about 35... And he needed a new oilpan... :mrgreen:

since when has there been proof that 'america's finest' is intelligent? i have a ton of stories to say that 'america's finest' is a bunch of morons... but not ALL of them... maybe not even most, but the 'SOME' that i know...

so, it wasn't your fault because you weren't driving, however, you had to post it here for all of us to think is cool?

hmmm... i don't know if you were bragging... but... whatever.

wow, you are so f'n cool, i wish i could be you. You say it was scary then come here and say how it was cool.... tool.

omg, being chased by a state trooper, having three people go to the hospital and having the driver being drunk is the coolest..

Back