Have you ever:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

Someone posts a question. Next person replies, quotes the original question, and answers it. Can be a long or short answer, as long as the question is quoted and answered. Then after answering, you ask another question.

I'll start, obviously.

Have you ever: ripped a beat at work?

Yes. Unlike some people... /looks at corie

Have you ever: participated in sexual activity in a public place (not necessarily while other people are around)?

yes...

have you ever been cheated on?

what do we do for multiple replies?
and should we quote the whole shit, or just the last question?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Yes.

Have you ever had anal sex (with a woman)?

NO

do you follow directions? :p

No.

Do you love your Honda more than you love your woman ?

No. My honda doesn't have bewbs.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yes. Unlike some people... /looks at corie

Have you ever: participated in sexual activity in a public place (not necessarily while other people are around)?

yes...

have you ever been cheated on?

what do we do for multiple replies?
and should we quote the whole shit, or just the last question?

No.

You can answer as many as you like, just as long as they're quoted and you supply a new question.

Have you ever: purchased something relatively expensive, just because it looks cool?

NO!

Have you ever had a threesome with two other girls? (See, I got it right this time fuckers )

unfortunately, no

have you ever been jealous?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
NO!

Have you ever had a threesome with two other girls? (See, I got it right this time fuckers )

unfortunately, no

have you ever been jealous?

Yes and Yes

Have you ever filmed you and a lady friend having sex?

yes....

lol jk... but... vegas is coming soon... hmm.. LOL

have you ever killed a cat?

no

have you ever got caught wacking off by someone?

you had to ask that. Yes. it was quite possibly the funnies thing ive ever seen/done.

Have you ever whipped your ass, have the TP break and whipe your dirty asshole with your finger, thus getting poo all over your finger?

Quoted post[/post]]
you had to ask that. Yes. it was quite possibly the funnies thing ive ever seen/done.

Have you ever whipped your ass, have the TP break and whipe your dirty asshole with your finger, thus getting poo all over your finger?

Nope, but have a friend that did.

Have you ever had sex with your friends girl?

Back