Have you ever...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm allergic to latex. i have to have someone use the supras. they don't have any 'options' on those... but.. yea... if you want to numb it, just use some burt's bees salve or the 'pleasure balm' that seems to work... i know a girl who liked to use candy canes on herself... go figure.

my co-worker showed me pictures of him fucking his ex-wife with a .44 Magnum when they were 17. Fucking nuts...
that can't be good for the firearm

does this freak do A2M?

does this freak do A2M?
are you talking to me or totalburnedoutcock? (I had to do it :lol:) if you are, his ex-wife would pretty much do anything. as far as i know he's never tried that but she's done anything he wanted. He told me he doesn't like anal but she did so she might be doing A2M with her current husband. Here's some fucked up shit... the reason they got divorced was because he caught her fucking thier pastor who was his friend for a long time and he also married them... lets just say this "pastor" doesn't have full range of motion when it comes to bending his knees.

Yes, because surely I would far exceed any limitations of intellect, for my intellect is infinite.

:cool:

The planck length is the smallest anything can be.

An infinite entity is required to be made up of an infinite amount of finite parts, thus in order for the universe (if it is infinite) to be infinite the finite parts which make it up must have size, even if this size is infintesimal.

I.E. an infinite amount of parts with infinitesimal size is still an infinite size itself.

Yes, infinitesimal things do exist, infinitely small is an assymote with 0. This correlation is the counter argument to "If the universe is infinitely large, than it must by nature be infinitely small" That being the case, our existence would be infinitely insignificant (Close, but not exactly non-existent)

This thread is by far some of the crazest stuff i have ever read. And yes the answer is 42

well look at it this way. numb dick and you still got one off, or no numb dick accidently premature and 9 months later :(

I got her to admit they were for another guy, who she started seeing after I stopped banging her in November or December or whenever.

He was premature FTMFW.

Back