Have you ever...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

laughable.

When you've been with one woman for the past 13years or whatever its been and you're only 30years old - you're not the ladies man.

I could have been that guy, but I felt like I was missing out.

Well, you weren't, so how about that ?

Says the guy who hasn't experienced both sides of the coin.

Multiple girls have lead me to be lacking an emotional state and a closeness that can only be divulged in a relationship.

A single girl lead me to lust after other girls and physical desire more.

I'm still great friends with my ex-girlfriend and have the opportunity to be with her, should I choose that life again, but there's something to be said for being young and not desiring full commitment.

You see how girls, specifically those who have had it, beg for it from me?

Yeah, the staying power is what counts. :)

I won't beg for it, nor do I want it. :D The act of begging shows weakness. The act of allowing the begging shows superiority complex... unless it's because you feel 'small' :ph34r:

I won't beg for it, nor do I want it. :D The act of begging shows weakness. The act of allowing the begging shows superiority complex... unless it's because you feel 'small' :ph34r:

...and the act, of acting as if you're above needs and desires, is played out. You just like every other woman or man, who really wanted something, would cave.

Its okay. I know you're a champion of a woman.

And let me tell you, I'm suuuuuuuuuuper tiny. I didn't even know I was a guy for awhile.

I'm not above them no. I went without sex or any form of it for 2 years. I still didn't have to BEG for it. And if any man made me beg for it, I'd laugh. I'm not about to sit there and act weak just to make his dick feel bigger.

I can get it whenever I want. I don't have to beg for it. I suppose you must prey on those who feel small... so sorry for you.

Wanting, needing, and getting are 3 different things. I know what it feels like to want, but I don't dwell on it. I never 'need' sex. So sorry to inform you. I guess it's just not that important to me anymore. It also helps to be in a committed relationship because I can have it all day long.

Last edited:
care to explain how you know that for a fact? Oh wait, yea... I had a kid and couldn't go out and even look for it. Yea, I chose not to because having a child is more important than whoring myself out. But I'm sure that when you look at it, everything is a choice. So, once again, you're right, Steve.

Last edited:
care to explain how you know that for a fact? Oh wait, yea... I had a kid and couldn't go out and even look for it. Yea, I chose not to because having a child is more important than whoring myself out. But I'm sure that when you look at it, everything is a choice. So, once again, you're right, Steve.
geez, i couldn't sense the cynicism in that post. props to you for not being a whore. a lot of girls would fuck while pregnant (other than the baby's daddy) and fuck right after. good ups to you!

Yea I was like that for awhile I bust just about everything else besides magnums, took me awhile to actually get up the courage to buy the Magnum XL's, the regular magnums fit but they were still tight as shit but I didn't think I was sized enough to actually use th XL's then one day I was like what the hell might as well try. Still a lbit snug but feels a whole lot better
I have broken every brand I have every used. I just thought I was being too rough. Maybe I should try them.

As for numbing condoms, I have never had a pre-mature problem and I'm a selfish asshole so no, I have never used them.

As for freaks. Always fun, ALWAYS wrap it up. They didnt get that good from reading books.

And here's a funny ass convo I just had with my friend Pat. Reminded me of the Dane Cooke standup.
Pat: so what u gonna do tonight
Pat: i suggest grab some beer and get drunk
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: if u come down to rowan and pay for it i will
Pat: meh why not
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: sweeeeeet
Pat: but
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: yes?
Pat: i want chicks....and let me do your sisters
Pat: its a fair deal in my eyes
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: no sisters, but i can get girls
Pat: wooo hoo
Pat: steve lets be clear
Pat: i want sluts
Pat: sober fuckable sluts
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: hmmm
Pat: and by sober i mean the next day i would wake up and be like nice
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: so u have to be sober when they get here
Pat: yes
Pat: seriously i want guaranteed sex from rowan whores
Pat: where do we have to go for those
Pat: walmart?
Pat: aisle 4
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: haha
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: i cant guarantee anything, u could get hammered and make a fool of urself
Pat: thats guaranteed

Horny Thirteen ?

I think your thread is a few spots down....

All this talk about ripping condoms... Jesus guys. Maybe you should stop and get her wet before you go ramming away? I've never broken a damn one, even shitty Durex ultra thin. It's about finesse!

All this talk about ripping condoms... Jesus guys. Maybe you should stop and get her wet before you go ramming away? I've never broken a damn one, even shitty Durex ultra thin. It's about finesse!

The condoms are lubed to begin with, so even if she were bone dry, the only issue would be how relaxed she was so you didn't tear her to pieces.

And something, something, something, *mutters* you must have a wee little tiny guy, something, something.

On a more important note, since its about me, I'm to be from here on out, known as THE MAN.

I have the text message that says, "You literally tore me up last night." to which I replied, sorry, and got back, "The obgyn asked me if I was raped, since I was so torn up."

Now thats how you lay the pipe.

Last edited:
laughable.

When you've been with one woman for the past 13years or whatever its been and you're only 30years old - you're not the ladies man.

I could have been that guy, but I felt like I was missing out.

You sir seem just like the kind of guy I am when it comes to the ladies, but I've been in the game so long that I have to disagree with your above statement cause I know the truth. Any guy that can talk (spit game) can get a bunch of women, but a guy that can satisfy the same woman day in and day out for 13+ years has real skill. Thats romance. I can do both, done it before. I'm backwards, cause I used to be the guy that had all the girls but wanted to settle down and just have 1 girl, now I can't have enough. guess too many experiences. kinda suck cause now I know I NEED to settle down with my baby on the way but I'm not ready to.

Says the guy who hasn't experienced both sides of the coin.

Multiple girls have lead me to be lacking an emotional state and a closeness that can only be divulged in a relationship.

A single girl lead me to lust after other girls and physical desire more.

I'm still great friends with my ex-girlfriend and have the opportunity to be with her, should I choose that life again, but there's something to be said for being young and not desiring full commitment.

I agree
you wanted a kayak too huh?

:rotflmao:

Can't believe you went there, :eek:

You went without sex fo 2 years by choice, don't think you're fooling anyone.

Lol

I have broken every brand I have every used. I just thought I was being too rough. Maybe I should try them.

As for numbing condoms, I have never had a pre-mature problem and I'm a selfish asshole so no, I have never used them.

As for freaks. Always fun, ALWAYS wrap it up. They didnt get that good from reading books.

And here's a funny ass convo I just had with my friend Pat. Reminded me of the Dane Cooke standup.
Pat: so what u gonna do tonight
Pat: i suggest grab some beer and get drunk
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: if u come down to rowan and pay for it i will
Pat: meh why not
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: sweeeeeet
Pat: but
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: yes?
Pat: i want chicks....and let me do your sisters
Pat: its a fair deal in my eyes
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: no sisters, but i can get girls
Pat: wooo hoo
Pat: steve lets be clear
Pat: i want sluts
Pat: sober fuckable sluts
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: hmmm
Pat: and by sober i mean the next day i would wake up and be like nice
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: so u have to be sober when they get here
Pat: yes
Pat: seriously i want guaranteed sex from rowan whores
Pat: where do we have to go for those
Pat: walmart?
Pat: aisle 4
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: haha
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: i cant guarantee anything, u could get hammered and make a fool of urself
Pat: thats guaranteed

That covo sunds like convo's I have with my boy all the time. We always say we like them sluts, lol or girls who portray sluts, that's why we got a thing for Brooke from One Tree Hill, and the girl from American Pie Band Camp can't remember her name right now though.

Phooey, finnesse is overrated can't be gentle all the time

The condoms are lubed to begin with, so even if she were bone dry, the only issue would be how relaxed she was so you didn't tear her to pieces.

And something, something, something, *mutters* you must have a wee little tiny guy, something, something.

On a more important note, since its about me, I'm to be from here on out, known as THE MAN.

I have the text message that says, "You literally tore me up last night." to which I replied, sorry, and got back, "The obgyn asked me if I was raped, since I was so torn up."

Now thats how you lay the pipe.

Yep, we are no officailly alike. I get those all the time.

first off, prove it before someone calls you a liar

and second, thats fucking disgusting
:puke:
did you take the cap off the bottle before you slammed it in her?
sharp edges = tore up
:)

broken condom = dry pussy

first off, prove it before someone calls you a liar

and second, thats fucking disgusting
:puke:
did you take the cap off the bottle before you slammed it in her?
sharp edges = tore up
:)

No.

The bottle was wrapped in a condom with the top on, I wouldn't use an object to intentionally hurt a girl.

I know someone will call me out on the text message. I just don't want to give up her phone number and giving up mine online probably wouldn't be the best idea either, so I'm not so sure about forwarding that shit.

Back