Have you ever...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I understand the starting early thing, the first few times I have sex <at an age that should not even be posted on these boards or spoken of> I don't even count. I started counting at age 16, reasoning that at that age I was finally completely conscious of what I was doing and the ramifications of my actions.

In terms of making girlfriends break up with you, I do the same thing but for different reasons. I push girls away, so I don't have to feel guilty about breaking up with them. I don't want to have to be the bad guy; the guy who calls it quits, gives up, and moves on. I prefer that girls break up with me.
But on a real note, I look back and I think to myself that's really a lot females I need to stop, but then as soon as I say that there walks by another girl that's like whoa I gotta see what's up with her. Too many beautiful women that's my only weakness. Like boys 2 men said, if there was only 3 more of me then I could have all these beautiful women

Now you're getting it, I'll pretend I didn't read you quoting them.

Infact you should ninja edit it out of your post.

Now you're getting it, I'll pretend I didn't read you quoting them.

Infact you should ninja edit it out of your post.
Oh shit, now I see what you're talking about, when I read your post about boys to men, I thought you meant someonw was talking about Boys as in lil boys, not my comment about Boys 2 men the group. What do you have against them?

lol i wasn't using it as an excuse... i think the randomness of the post kind of spoke for itself... alcohol isn't an excuse, it just merely made my thinking process quite sloppy. i accept full responsibility for what i said, but, i didn't mean it. :D

lol i wasn't using it as an excuse... i think the randomness of the post kind of spoke for itself... alcohol isn't an excuse, it just merely made my thinking process quite sloppy. i accept full responsibility for what i said, but, i didn't mean it. :D
Yea i must admit that was very random, when I first read it I was like wtf, then the song got stuck in my head so I just went along and added my lil comment, :) but don't lie you know you be hitting them bitches with bottles lol

"Hitting with a bottle" has multiple meanings in this thread.

Back