Have you seen our Z06 vs WRX Video?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

We put our old Z06 vs WRX video back up on the server... (for $500)

Enjoy
http://www.neneons.org/vids/z06pussybig.wmv

I took it down after 4 days the week it happened because I got a few complaints from the server admin, it racked up 120,000 downloads in 4 days, LOL

The guy in the opening is not the Z06 owner that's the WRX owner that wants to run for a Grand.. I filmed this whole thing and was a pretty cool video..

Just didn't know if it made it on here but if it didn't then here ya go.

um... whats that WRX run? or should I be asking why the guy with the 55 thousand dollar car doesn't know how to launch it?

Either way on the launch AWD > RWD...but it depends on how far you take it too... get up to 120 mph and that Z06 will walk right by that WRX.

Oh well, good vid... Two of my favorite cars.

WRX Runs 12.4.. It went up to run do a mid 11 pass with all his new upgrades and the 3rd Tranny Decided to give.. WRX is a quick ass Car.

And now that Z06 wouldn't stand a Ghost Chance in hell vs that WRX when it comes back out after its 3rd Tranny Gets put in.. He just put in a Built one after snapping his last tranny at the Track.. This Tranny should hold up..

Ah. that explains everything then. but if that WRX runs a 12.4 then that Z06 should be nipping at his rear bumper. they run anywhere from 12.5-12.8s. Of course depending on the driver.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 2 2004, 05:17 PM
Ah. that explains everything then. but if that WRX runs a 12.4 then that Z06 should be nipping at his rear bumper. they run anywhere from 12.5-12.8s. Of course depending on the driver.

Yeah the whole thing is Driver..

The WRX in that Run had all the basic Upgrades plus I wanna say was Running a T-76 Greddy Turbo on the car.. All new intercooler pipes along with Front Mount.. Not sure all what else but I know most of the Basic Upgrades plus that Turbo.

i thought Z06's were a lil faster then that. o well. tell the vette owner to plop bout 3gs on a SC and slap that WRX in the face. lol.

Originally posted by nismogod@Jul 14 2004, 05:21 PM
i thought Z06's were a lil faster then that. o well. tell the vette owner to plop bout 3gs on a SC and slap that WRX in the face. lol.

like I said Z06s run 12.5-12.6s and he said that WRX has run a 12.4... so I believe it.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Jul 13 2004, 07:04 PM
yeah it has been a while? whats up?

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41959

Theres the most recent video I've had a chance to make, Cory's car is in there a couple times.

If you want the quickest updates on videos that I make, register for my forum: http://www.1320video.com/forum There's a section called 1320Video's, thats where they'll all be posted.

Maybe we'll make cory another video of just his car for you Honduh nutz

Kyle
1320Video.com

Originally posted by 1320Video@Jul 16 2004, 01:37 AM
Maybe we'll make cory another video of just his car for you Honduh nutz

Kyle
1320Video.com

Yeah we'll have to do that one of these nights for the people on here.. Just good thing I didn't have the Camera with me today.. That wasn't pretty.. I felt soooo Slow today.. Fuckin 04 Vipers.. Oh well, win some lose some but live to fight another day..

Back