Haven't posted much lately...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Some of you all might remember my stupidass posts about meeting a girl back at home a couple months ago. yea well turns out that she was a fuckin hoe, oh well, i didn't have any problem droppin that shit, and it didn't take me long. if you remember what i'm talkin about, ya she's gone. Like some of you might remember i had said i didn't know her in HS, well i guess it was because she was too busy getting dick from the jocks and shit. haha ya after talking to some of my friends i found out a lot of info about all the guys she fucked in HS and she straight up lied to me about. ehh, doesn't bother me 'cause i don't let my guard down that easy. One of the funny things about that though is that my girlfriend's little brother's friend fucked her. yea so basically me and Sonia(my GF of a long ass time)stayed friends after we broke up. I told her when i started talking to this new girl Jennifer, because me and sonia talk everyday. so right away she was telling me she was a ho, which i passed off as her just being mad(should've listened). you see, this hoe had worked with the guy i was talking about. she fucked him. he told his friend, who is my GF's little bro, then me and my GF break up and i didn't know the hoe so i start talking to her. friend tells little bro, little bro tells big sis, she tells me then the ball is in my court. so i said "Do you know xxx?" she was like "yea i used to work with him" keep in mind at this time we were kind of dating or whatever. so i told her that he was saying that they fucked. she was all offended and shit and of course denied it. she got all mad and was gonna call him i told her not to call him so there wasn't a confrontation, so she didn't, supposedly.

fast forward a couple days and Sonia calls me to tell me that her brother is pissed at her for telling me about jennifer! haha

apparently after i confronted Jennifer she went and called the guy and bitched him out for telling other guys he fucked her, hahha, so that bitch is gone

its funny how when you live in a small town shit like that happens. a great reminder of why i got the fuck out of there.

yea so i'm at about 5 1/2 years off and on with my girl, we broke up for about a year and we're back together. if things stay good through the rest of this year, i plan to pop the question in december, i just gotta figure some stuff out first. Even while i dated other girls i could never get her off my ied mind. we had broke up basically because it had been a high school relationship and we moved away together after high school. after a couple years, we realized that we needed some time on our own to mature, and if we got back together, great, if not, then it wasn't meant to be. yea well we're back.

talked to a few other girls, then got back with my GF. its so damn wierd. i seriously don't think there is anyone else i would trust more in this world than her and she is sexy as hell and i know i can turn to her for anything. the wierd thing is that we feel the same about each other but we both have very different outlooks on life and how we want to achieve our goals. its kind of hard to explain, but basically we both know that our long term goals are alike but our short term are different. see, she is graduating with her BA in Interior Design in December, and me, i've got like 3 more years to get my BA in Architechture.

we both want to start a business and stuff like that, but i guess i am just nervous that our short term goals won't work out. i want to have a family whenn i get out of college, she wants to wait till her late 20's she says. i hate that. i don't know, Sonia is the absolute greatest thing i have in my life so with all this damn talk of engagments and stuff lately, i'm looking at maybe sometime around christmas of this year I'll pop the question.

BTW this is Sonia
med_gallery_22248_168_31891.jpg

gallery_22248_168_101677.jpg

other than that, i got a new job at Vons. I had to get something close because i don't have a damn license because i'm still fighting the shitty ass DUI. hopefully that will get dropped.

the job at Vons is actually pretty cool. i got hired as a meat clerk, so i don't have to do any of that gay ass bagging crap, just wrap meat and help customers all day. i was so damn ready to get out of the restaraunt industry. who knows i may go back later but this is a good change of pace and it pays decentfor being in school so i guess its not that bad

hhmmm... how was everyones easter? i BBQ'd with the GF. i made kabobs from tri tip that had marinated for 2 days then also put on some chicken that had marinated too. didn't get to see my family but oh well, they're gonna come down soon.

alright guys sorry to bore ya, just didn't have anything to do

wait, i'm confused.....

your girl back home turned out to be a hoe, but your OMGHI2uBBQ'ed with her for easter?

no, the girl i "OMGHI2UBBQ'd" with for easter is the girlfriend i have had since high school, we had broke up and now we are back together. me and her are from the same town also, but i went home for vacation a while back and met the otehr girl.

so did you bang the hoe?

and are you guys "BACK TOGETHER" or just seeing each other?

so much HS drama lately...
i can't keep up...

:werd:

i just ignore it all.

bascially, what i learned from HS, is that all women are hoes and evil. i'll stick with my hand for now.

Back