Having a really hard time with my b18 swap.. i need some serious help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93civicwidebody

I have a 93 civic hatch, and im doing a 93 integra B18A1 swap to it. i need to know wat mounts are supposed to be used, and what wiring harness. I have the motor in, but the mounts are wrong, and i used the 93 car harness and the 93 integra engine harness but not all the plugs are matching up. I cut and extended one of the wires, and the car turns over but it wont start, and im also not getting any spark. theres no fuel pump in it right now, so ive been usin starting fluid just to get it going. the motor was an automatic, and i converted it to a 5 speed. wat ecu am i supposed to have. i have a 5spd ecu but its off a 92 integra motor.. ive been at this for about 2 weeks and the furthest i got was for all the interior lights, head lights flashers, break lights to work, and for the engine to crank over... i need some serious help!!!!!

for the mounts youll get a mount kit from hasport. and the wiring harness you wana use would be the one from the teg and the ecu from the teg, they are both a 2 peice harness use the integra engine bay harness and make sure all your plugs have found a home. and use the ecu obd1 from the teg. Is that what your using? just double check your wiring and what I have found is also have a friend or someone else check it. you may be looking over something that is wrong? Helped me with my swap to have a second eye going over it all. Let me know what else ill help with what I can.

Back