1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having issues

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by micah, May 26, 2005.

1. micah

micah Senior Member

my car has always torque steered pretty damn bad.
    well i lowered my car last week.
    2 days ago i got the alignment redone.
    ever since the alignment when i depress the clutch the steering wheel yanks to the left, then when i let off the clutch after shifting it yanks to the right (normal torque steer)

it never yanked to the left until i got it realigned. now everytime i push in the clutch it does it. its not real hard or forceful, its easily countersteered, but its an annoyance.

any ideas?

2. chops95ex

chops95ex Junior Member

did they adjust your camber also? hondas do not have any adjustment on camber unless aftermarket parts are installed. if so then i would take it to another shop and have them check the alignment. if all is well then im not sure at the moment

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

did they give you a spec sheet/print out?

4. micah

micah Senior Member

no they didnt do the camber, they said spec was .33 and mine was .26 and .28 something like that. was only a 2-2.5 inch drop and i drive on average 30 miles a week. im not concerned with camber :p

and i dont have a print out. a friend of mine is the manager of big 10 tires and we do all our work after hours using the shop. i traded him cars and he had his suspension guy come in and do my alignment while i was at work so i didnt get any print out.

5. micah

micah Senior Member

could a bad wheel bearing cause this? i think thats what it is. i was told my driver front wheel bearing was going bad.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted