Havok is back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am alive (although just barely at some points.) I know I havent been on here or AIM in forever, I had to put up with a lot of bs at work, so I finally quit...Hilton took it over and didn't know what the hell they were doing. So, after a 7 day vacation/drinking binge, I am now working at Nextel.

This means I will be sitting in front of a computer 8-10 hours a day (Office Space :() 8-5 M-F until I get my set schedule of 2-12 four days a week. So, bad news for all the run-of-the-mill idiots, your days of assinine questions are over. Jeeeef will be happy, and stop spamming me to "0wn this n00b." :)

Colin, PM me with what you need to know, I will look in Helms and help you out...and why the hell did someone list me as living in Washington for a HS meet? I haven't lived in the depressing northwest that rains 25 days out of the month in 10 years...I live in the redneck riviera that's hot as balls, with red-white-and blue necks.

Want cliff notes? Too bad, you lazy bastards, it's 4 paragraphs...I know that proper punctuation may confuse some idiots...so maybe 3 or 4 of you can band together and figure out what an apostrophe and a period is.

Holy shit, your posts are owning mine...I remember when we use to have the same amount. :(

Stop asking me if I still have the sol. The answer is yes, but I am looking into getting an RSX or possibly a Mazda 3 or RX-8...I still envy Chris' WRX, and would love that...No matter what I buy, I will keep the sol just to beat on. Speaking of which, I went to Mobile @ 105 miles an hour for about 2.5 hours strait, going to and coming from...I told my roommate if I fuck up the motor, I could prolly get one for free + shipping...Damn I love the Z6 :)

Howdy, now i wanna know where that wyked sniper guy went to? there has been a few missing HS homebodies lately. ;)

nick thanks, but as of right now, that is on hold. I have so much I have to do so I can just get my car on a road course and that is only a few weeks away. I have to do brakes all around, fix my rear camber/toe issue, Finally get around to putting my GSR front sway on (no front sway at a road course will get me killed) and there was a few other things, but I cant remember them.

Anyways, nice to see you back. I haven't seen you around for a while now.

What exactly did Hilton take over? If you want, I can down the server or something while someone is there that you don't like too much... ;)

Oh my gosh it's a post written in proper English!

My mind is over-fucking-whelmed. :ph34r:

*edit: You forgot to indent.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 7 2004, 03:21 AM
speaking of members who haven't been on in a while...where the hell is gabe (sportlinecrx)?

banned like a motherfucker

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 6 2004, 05:09 PM
(no front sway at a road course will get me killed)

actually i did about 8 months on a road course with no front sway and an itr rear sway... its actually quite nice, you might want ot give it a try.

Originally posted by B16+Apr 7 2004, 11:04 AM-->
asmallsol
@Apr 6 2004, 05:09 PM

actually i did about 8 months on a road course with no front sway and an itr rear sway... its actually quite nice, you might want ot give it a try.

In the Sol or the Civic, B16?

And why the hell is their japanese writing under people's sigs? :angry:

Originally posted by Havok+Apr 7 2004, 12:04 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Apr 7 2004, 11:04 AM
asmallsol
@Apr 6 2004, 05:09 PM

In the Sol or the Civic, B16?

the civic... the sol has stock front sway and itr rear sway now... but i must say i do like it a little better it is more balanced :)

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 7 2004, 04:04 PM

Your not JDM?

I guess I copied b. Bablefish engrish is great. Send a message through a few time converting from english and japaneese a few time, you get very funny results.

edit err, I dont remember erasing mine. Oh well.

Back