haxxors, 1337s, techies, etc....urgent!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
ok, someone stole my card number and signed up for an aol account under my name, and paid for it with my debit card.

I've got their address (but not their apartment number) and the username that was used with the aol account.

if anyone has any way to find out any info (i.e. their name and apartment number), I'd greatly appreciate it.

The AOL username is 'souesthi' , and the address is 2110 Brundage Dr, Houston, TX 77090

any help is greatly appreciated.

pose to be a girl and ask to meet up, when you do.. beat the fuck outta them.. they probably got more of your shti

:gives:

call your bank, and dispute the charges. it's up to them to research it, not you.

seriously.. try my plan, see if it works...
just get his description and you can walk right past him without him knowing.. sucker punch the douchebag

Goto his house and steal his credit card, then open an aol account under his name. Now your even.

My bank is taking care of the charges...I still wanna fuck someone up though.

And the address is an apartment complex, I don't know the apartment number

try my plan, and have someone record it from a near-by car.. Houston Beatdown..

...and what's gonna happen if I resort to violence? I'm gonna get bad luck?

I just don't feel like violence solves things like this. Sure he needs what's coming to him, but I don't feel that voilence is something that you should resort to. Or anything physical for that matter. If it were me. I'd just mess him up on other levels.

Back