Hayabusa

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey I have a mint 2001 Hayabusa with 3,300 miles! I am looking to trade for a new vehicle! The bike will run you very low 9 second passes! high 8's with an extended swing arm and gears! It has a full Hindle exhaust and powercommander! This is not a bike for the beginners!!!!! Let me know what you have! It must be worth it!! Please no stock cars plus cash! Im looking for BMW m3's and more exotic cars with motor swaps and what not! let me know!

!!!!! get some ritalin kid. every post you have includes atleast five exclamation points.

seeing how I need a new car.. I am out looking for a civic hatch with a motor swap pref. b16 or 18. A civic si... or an integra! Please hit me up, if your interested

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 15 2003, 11:52 PM
M3??!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah, someone's really gonna trade you a fuckin M3 for a 12,000 dollar bike.

I dont think so dude, take a look...

hayabusa

M3

haha dumb fuck!!!! did you think it was a straight up deal! did i say m3 for busa straight up?? your a :fr: now go drive you sweet primered automatic stock civic!!

your link to that busa is fuckin bad ass! see the swing arm.. not that it has any concern to you!

SOME ONE PLEASE LOCK THIS!!!! i thought i would try but this is fucking terrible!

Back