Haynes Car Manual

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RedEh3

Oh yeah, its VTEC
ok i went to my local auto parts store today to get a manual for my engine, but when i got there i got a little confused, will the 96-01 civic manual work on my obd1 b16 engine, or is that manual for and obd2?

That will be for OBD2. You want to get the 93-95 del Sol VTEC manual for an OBD1 B16. You might want to check into getting the official Helminc.com manual. They're not that expensive, and they're the real deal- official Honda manuals direct from the publisher.

ok i looked at the helm web site, but which one is the one that i need to buy, not that much info on it and i dont want to order the wrong one.

ok so wich one should i get cause there isnt that much info on the website and i dont wanna order the wrong manual.

well im waiting for my haynes manual acurra that comes with Bseries engine and OBD1 .. i tried to buy one from helmic.com but cost shipping are very very very expensive to europe.. i think it worths too for my B16 OBD1 , right?

Back