HB non-bolt-in rear bikerack

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

I've seen a bikerack for coupes/sedans(looks universal), that just uses straps to the trunk lid and has the rack on the rear. Is there something like that for a hatchback?

If you want a rear mounted rack, just buy a quality rear rack. Most are just pretty univeral and have adjustable arms to match the rear dementions of your trunk. If have ever considered top mounted racks if you do any thing like snowboarding or kyacking, look at yakima or thule rack. They are non perminent by using clamps that go inside your door jams.

I would recommend a Saris rack. Wanna buy mine? I don't use it now that I have my truck, and it's only been mounted 3 times. :)

They're a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. Any of the cheaper racks will move around and scratch your paint, plus they don't hold your bikes too well- so it's always nerve wracking driving on the freeway. The Saris is adjustable enough to work on just about anything- well anything except trying to fit over an STi's wing.

Back