HCP Mount kit for H22a Into 92-95 Civic/Integra fo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prospeed

HCP Mount kit for H22a Into 92-95 Civic/Integra for sale!
Comes with 3 mounts. Never been used. $300. Located in so cali. Shipping is available. Lifetime warranty.

This post belongs in our Classified Parts Forum. Please look for your post there.

:imgone:
:moved:

Thanks,

The Moderating Team

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 8 2005, 06:06 AM
This post belongs in our Classified Parts Forum. Please look for your post there.

:imgone:
:moved:

Thanks,

The Moderating Team
[post=537295]Quoted post[/post]​

BUMP

Originally posted by prospeed@Aug 20 2005, 02:25 PM
thats ebay. this is hondaswap.
[post=542869]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, really?
I had no idea!
Good point though, why pass along a cheaper deal to fellow HS members, when you can screw them here. <_<

Originally posted by scottp11@Aug 21 2005, 08:56 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[post=543086]Quoted post[/post]​

im not trying to screw anyone over just what i have available right now if you dont like it go somewhere else to buy it. better yet start ur own thread linking them to ebay if you are so concerned about our fellow HS members. almost anything can be found for cheaper on ebay it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. lol Thats the price i have them for right now buddy deal with it! im sure there are many other threads on here that people trying to sell their parts that you can find it for cheaper somewhere else!

i seen cheeper on ebay but you get what you pay for!!! can i get some pictures and how much shipped to 06010? i need them in a hurry my built h22 sittin on the pallett and i am dieing to see what it done in the 1/4

Back