He did WHAT with WHAT?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Can You Get Dear With A Dead Deer?
Can You Get Dear With A Dead Deer? - November 16, 2006

NOVEMBER 16--Meet Bryan James Hathaway, alleged venison lover. The Wisconsin man, 20, is facing charges that he had sex last month with a dead deer. Hathaway, who previously has served time for killing a horse he intended to sexually assault, allegedly found the deer in a ditch alongside a roadway.

He's from Wisconsin? I woulda thought Alabama or Mississippi maybe... but Wisconsin?

lmao brings new meaning to

I hit a deer on my way home last night

"ohh dear"

lol

reminds me of the larry the cable guy movie when hes debating between kid rock and the girl

am i alone in thinking that there is no way to "reform" someone who has sex with road kill???

am i alone in thinking that there is no way to "reform" someone who has sex with road kill???

With intensive therapy and a solid commitment a team of experts may be able to help him progress into serving animals that aren't dead... But beyond that, I have no idea.

It's a victimless crime. Let him bugger the dead all he wants.

Dood you are the Howard Dean of conservative. You have really well thought out stances, they're creditable, researched and well rehearsed. And then you say something that just fucking ruins it

put his ass in a loony bin, if he's also violent, execute him

smack...crash....Damn my truck....it's dead...but still warm....hrmmm...how do I move the tail out of the way?....

I read about a month ago of a case where a guy was nailing a dead dog in front of a preschool or something like that, I think it was in Michigan. I'm too lazy to search for the link though.

Back