He Finally Loses

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wtf damn H&R block. I put in an entire damn phone system and never got a tax free preparation offer for life. :)

Now the main question is....How much has she won already :ph34r:

Since that show that aired last night was like from a few months ago.... :lol:

She might have already passed Ken.... :worthy:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 1 2004, 01:47 PM
Now the main question is....How much has she won already :ph34r:

Since that show that aired last night was like from a few months ago.... :lol:

She might have already passed Ken.... :worthy:
[post=424529]Quoted post[/post]​

highly doubtfull lol , nice job ken.. can't know every thing right !

i would hope so.

either way good for him. not a bad way to make 20-30k a day in a half hours work.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 1 2004, 01:15 PM
i would hope so.

either way good for him. not a bad way to make 20-30k a day in a half hours work.
[post=424544]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually they taped 5 shows at one, in one day...so times your figaures by 5....in one day. :blink:

no way dude. theres no way they do 5 shows in one day.

if so, how come he is not wearing the same shirt all week? woul dyou bring 5 different shirts to wear?

the show DOES take 5 hours or so to go through, and we see 30 min of it edited. maybe thats what yo're thinking

Nope...he was on Good Morning America this morning...5 shows a day....a lot of standing up, and they really only tape the show an hour at a time...very few edits. He was complaining about how his feet would kill him after a day.

he had only like 14,000ish; he usually gets 40,000 lol. just a bad day for him. he still gets alot of money though, i wouldnt mind having just a fraction of his winnings.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 1 2004, 03:27 PM
Nope...he was on Good Morning America this morning...5 shows a day....a lot of standing up, and they really only tape the show an hour at a time...very few edits. He was complaining about how his feet would kill him after a day.
[post=424614]Quoted post[/post]​

what a pussy. His feet hurt after about 5 hours? Ha Ha he needs to try working a job where he's on his feet for 8 hours or more. He must be used to being at a desk.

they used to only tape 3 shows a day. one of my highschool teachers was on it and he said alex could be a real jerk.

I think he finally got tired of winning so he punked out...I mean after 2000000 I would be like fuck it I got enough....

Back