He Is Here!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

congrats...

what nationality is your old lady?

last night was terrible :(

he didnt want to sleep or breast feed, i layed him on his tummy on our bed and he fell asleep; but i couldnt leave hime alone and mom was beat. so after bout 45min i picked him up and put him in his crib and he stayed asleep as long as i moved the crib. not even an hr after i fell dead asleep he started crying again...

now i remember why i disliked other peoples kids and hated them in general. i love my son but this is ridiculous.

i made his 1st doctors app today and i am going to go over all my questions with him today. i hope my son starts sleeping more. i got 3 hrs of sleep my wife got 1.5.

get used to the dark circles, but it does get better. keep this in mind to, the older they get the harder it is. right now all you have to do is feed, bathe, cloth and change him the hard parts are yet to come.

cry-feed-sleep-shit-laugh-shit-again. Thats what i have always seen.

dude i gotta go Orlando and see the little guy! Congrats again

Congratulations JP !

He's cute, good mix of the two of you in there. Got the baby room setup yet ?

cel

thank you
my wife says hello and a kiss and hug to you and your wife.

yes the baby room is set up but he is sleeping with us for months to come.... the room is in the other wing of the house.

last night we slept good. he only woke up at 2am and 6 am.
i woke up at 12 thinking i had the baby in my arms but it was just my pillow...lol

leonor has a docs app at 11 and then we are going to put up a nice border in jonpauls room.

thanks again every one

ohh yeah... i havent been on here for a while any thing new? any gossip? lol

is B still around?

Back