he says it only has an intake...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cycloneb18c3

461280940_l.jpg

What would numbers 1 and 2 be? Ive seen a few K series motors and I dont think Ive ever noticed number 1 on any of them.
number 2 looks like something that would go along with a turbo. I didnt get a good look at it, nor do I know K Series motors too well.

#2 is a 'hyper-ground' kit.

and I just realized #1 is his A/C hose...

you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

my buddy was convinced they were vaccum lines...he sent me the picture and was asking me what it was because he was wondering because he wants to race the kid.
and number 2...ive never see that there on any other K series motor..

1. stop talking to your buddy, they are clear and you can see the wires coiled through them.

and have you ever seen vacuum lines that connect to a battery? me either

and whosevers car that is picked a terrible location for his HID ballasts.

stop holding the camera like you have cerebal palsy or something. god damn h-t JDM ricer pics. makes it hard as crap to see what you are trying to look at

tell your friend not to race him...he has a strut bar which is like crazy gains because handling and wheelhop is eliminated... probably take off like 1 sec of 1/4 mile time! :ph34r:

DUDE, he's got a TEIN!!! sticker

stay far away

#2 is a 'hyper-ground' kit.

and I just realized #1 is his A/C hose...

you shouldn't be allowed to breed.
bahahaha, that actually made me laugh out loud...

Watch out for the red socks on the brake and power steering reservoirs... those give an extra 100hp right there.

Quoted post[/post]]
Watch out for the red socks on the brake and power steering reservoirs... those give an extra 100hp right there.
`

yeah that means that the reservoirs are running cold from the factory which is like only 1 of 5000 produced with an extra 10 hp. you have to keep them warm though so they dont get too cold since acura forgot the heat coil.

that oil cap adds 12hp! :ph34r:
Ok..never took into consideration that the battery is right there...im a dumbass.
and the wires arnt clear..they are purple. I only saw the thing at night, i stole this picture from his myspace.
Ive seen a few people with the HID ballasts there

You guys are all iddiots, I swear.

Clearly, that is not an A/C hose, but a stealthed 5/8" nos line that feeds the flux capacitor. Thats why he needs the ground kit, fluxes need mad grounding. The "HID" ballasts are just stickers on the electronic turbo multipliers for the photon injection kit.

sheesh. :dry:

Quoted post[/post]]
You guys are all iddiots, I swear.

Clearly, that is not an A/C hose, but a stealthed 5/8" nos line that feeds the flux capacitor. Thats why he needs the ground kit, fluxes need mad grounding. The "HID" ballasts are just stickers on the electronic turbo multipliers for the photon injection kit.

sheesh. :dry:

ohhh.... i totally forgot about the photon injection kit. isnt that like $45,000?????

i heard hes gonna upgrade to an anti-matter fuel setup with tridium spark plugs.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I need a set myself.

Where can I get em? 300 whp here I come!

Look around on your bedroom floor. Just watch out for the ones with the extra "protein deposits". :laugh:
(Jim Varney aka Ernest) EWwWwWwWwWwWwWw!!! (/Jim Varney aka Ernest)

Back