Head build.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tuner Toys rods are high quality knock-offs of Eagle rods. Spend more if you need the box to say "Eagle" on it, but TT rods been proven in many 400whp D16 builds.

I believe you have given me that response once before, which makes me feel dumb for repeatedly askin one question repeatedly. :oops:

Eagle hands down. You are buying rods that had hours and hours of R&D as well as test proven to withstand 'x' amount of power before breaking.

Thanks for the insight. I know Eagle is a huge name in the small block chev world, so I have no reason to believe their honda products would be of less quality.

:D I was shooting for 250-260whp on pump gas with the head complete, but alas- never finished.

Hey, I'm human, just like everyone else. ;)

And like the other humans I was referring to, you are also one of the very knowledgeable ones. I thank you for spreading your knowledge on to others. Perhaps some day some people on here will learn to listen to people like you, Blanco...etc. etc. and do their own research if they have doubts on anything anyone says, just to find out that you are in fact speaking the truth.

Tuner Toys rods are high quality knock-offs of Eagle rods. Spend more if you need the box to say "Eagle" on it, but TT rods been proven in many 400whp D16 builds.

If I were able to give rep out every time I learned something new from people like you, Calesta, LS, YBLegal...etc. etc., you guys would have a googleplex times a gazillion times infinity, times twelve, plus to rep right now. :D THANK YOU for posting that, Scott. That's really good to know.

And like the other humans I was referring to, you are also one of the very knowledgeable ones. I thank you for spreading your knowledge on to others. Perhaps some day some people on here will learn to listen to people like you, Blanco...etc. etc. and do their own research if they have doubts on anything anyone says, just to find out that you are in fact speaking the truth.

:) I'm an engineer- that's all I know how to do. I have to KNOW before I speak... otherwise I hesitate and then put "I'm not sure" if I say anything at all. Besides, when you disappear for lengths of time and stop posting to EVERYTHING on the board, people stop remembering that you used to post good stuff all the time. That happens when you're not unemployed for a stretch. :)

All-motor or boost? I wanna be atleast at 350.

All motor.

If I were able to give rep out every time I learned something new from people like you, Calesta, LS, YBLegal...etc. etc., you guys would have a googleplex times a gazillion times infinity, times twelve, plus to rep right now. :D THANK YOU for posting that, Scott. That's really good to know.

Eh, I can go into the admin panel and add all the rep I want. Don't worry about it. :lol:

250 all motor, thats nuts. I would be easy to get to my goal with it then, standard/low comp pistons instead of high.

:) I'm an engineer- that's all I know how to do. I have to KNOW before I speak... otherwise I hesitate and then put "I'm not sure" if I say anything at all. Besides, when you disappear for lengths of time and stop posting to EVERYTHING on the board, people stop remembering that you used to post good stuff all the time. That happens when you're not unemployed for a stretch. :)

All motor.
Eh, I can go into the admin panel and add all the rep I want. Don't worry about it. :lol:

Scott mentioned something like that about you before, and it shows. :D It's great to have people like you and he on here.

haha

Are you buying these sleeves from GOD himself? My machinist charged me $1200 to sleeve my block a few years ago. Sleeves were Darton, and he had to line bore it to get my desired bore.

Sorry misqouted price thankyou LS_VTEC for the correction it has been awhile scince i had mine done and the website i looked at prior to the post was still charging that much. although the machine price was accurate I wish i knew your machinest. I Normally use Abacus Racing which is known for being the best on the east coast but they do charge a little more. line bored as well. :D

also bookmarked your link for future parts. lol

PS. I would go with the 400-140 84mm sleeves instead of the 400-130 81mm if you decide to spend the money on sleeves. LS_VTEC you agree?

Back