head change out on a d16z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes already wired over but not with a p28 wired over with a pm6 ecu and i know its done correctly for i went over the wiring many times to make sure it was correct

yes already wired over but not with a p28 wired over with a pm6 ecu and i know its done correctly for i went over the wiring many times to make sure it was correct

Id did a dpfi to mpfi conversion and Im running a conversion harness. You will have to ad wires for a four wire o2 and vtec.

yeah, really easy, I had to wire in the vtec for my integra and it was easy as hell. just takes 3 wires and little soldering skills.

will it still work even though i gut wires on my harness and moved wires

yah but can i still use the jumper even though i cut wires and moved wires on my harness

:yes: It will work. This is what you need, there is a guy on here "monotech" look him up.
obd0-1.jpg

yes it is is easy, when I did my vtec swap I just went to Rywire - Online Store and got a jumper from obdo to obd1 for my ecu and it had a plug for a wire that goes up to my vtec/4 wire o2 sensor, way easy to do. I didn't have to change any plugs or anything just plugs right in. You will be much happier if you make the vtec work rather than having the potential and not using it.

Back