Head Issue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RickParker

;) have an 96 LS obd2 head thats shot.. found a 95 LS obd1.. w/o tb, dizzy, fuel rail. will my parts bolt onto the new one.. and is there any sensors diff. that need switched??

Just switch over your OBD2 Dizzy, and complete intake manifold. The WHOLE intake manifold doesn't need to be changed but its just easier and quicker

Can i put b16a cams and cam gears into this stock head? would i need anything else if so? What timing belt should i use??

no, b16a cams will only work in a b series vtec head. and you dont have vtec dude!

Wow........whoa-wah-woo-wah. You can put those cams in if you change the muffler bearings lol

bought a OBD1 B20 with an OBD2 b18 head for $230.. Block has a bad bearing.. head has aftermarket springs and retainers skunk 2 cam gears.. Aem intake manifold.. 67mm throttle body.. got a steal on it though.. polished the surface of my pr-4 pistons and sorta ported and polished the head.. soon to come..
skunk2 adjustable cam gears.. junk but brand new $70 for both
B20 will be rebuilt with the junk b18 head i just ripped off

videos003.jpg

Back