head lights tripping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chacal06

hi everybody I need help my head lights are tripping I'm not sure wat could it be my fuses are all good I'm not sure what's wrong but when I'm going to work at 230 in the morning I turn on ma car I turn the lights on but only the regular head lights the mid-lights don't turn on the tail lights don't turn on and the interior lights don't turn on brake lights work also reverse. So I have to keep turning the switch and turn signal and everything I think of until they turn on but sometimes I have to work with no tail lights I don't want to get pulled over and get a ticket does anybody know what I can do thanks in advance

I'm not really sure what's my light stalk but I kind of find out what's wrong when I turn the switch I have to kind of time it so all my light turn on...also my clock don't glow its stya real low and when ever I turn of and turn on my car it restarts all over I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it

Back